Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Let's give it our all

At the end of the game this afternoon let's all be able to say "we gave our all"We ,together,will do this.

Re: Let's give it our all

The belief shown on here since Wednesday has been phenomenal and should have the players rights up for it, but we have to continue it to the stadium this afternoon as well and even if things are going slowly we have to keep it up.

Woke up early this morning and first thing that popped into my mind was the game.

It's going to be a cracker.

And if you hear any Fife "fans" being over critical or OTT in their slagging of any Fife players today, get them told to be behind their team 100%. And that's means every single player, for every single minute today.

Also regardless of how things are going, wouldn't it be good if everyone stayed until the end and cheered the players. Remember two goals have been scored in injury time of games before, so everyone stay until the end!

Totally agree.

As galling as it would be to the see the weegie's celebrate, we have to show the players our appreciation.

Watched the promotion dvd last night and it made my hairs stand on end, what I would give for another day like that and have the satisfaction of real derby matches with the Rovers next year. Baikie should show the boys the dvd and let them see the scenes from a couple of years ago. If the players want this us much as we do then we will go up.
I hope lessons have been learned from the first leg and we change the team around a bit and go on the offensive from the start.
I BELIEVE

all the best to the fife for this afternoons tussle, might have to have a late night scouring the net and internet radio for details down in nz

A word of Caution

I watched three DVD's last night, Braveheart and Rocky 2 & 3 afterwards I wanted to kill some c**t. If the players were to watch these DVD's before kick off, as has been suggested by some on this forum, then half the team would be sent off in the first 10 minutes.

Same as Eddie, off for a pint then up the road to watch it on the vidiprinter. Best wishes to the team, I have total belief in you.

Well looking forward to the game now, gonna be a cracker. Have a feeling we're gonna do it but win, lose or draw lets get 110% behind the black and gold.

Not long till i leave now.Really up for this and i believe we can do this.
With our backing the players can get these 3 goals.
Lets do this!!!!!

C`mon the Fife!!!

Aye mon.

Good Luck to all the players today. i know we can do it, whats a couple of goals when we have such good players and a great support!! Im def proud to be Fifer on a day like today. C'mon boys lets kick some ass!

Caaaaamon yeeee Fiiiiife!!!! I'm fed up hangin' about. I've been like a bairn waiting on Santa since coming to terms with Wednesday. I'm away aff to Bayview.