Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
We wont let yous down

As a player i can say we wont let yous down we totally believe 100% we can do this so please get behind us 110% whatever happens, cheers

WE ARE THE PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!1

Re: We wont let yous down

I believe in you all.
Just do it.

we will be behind yous all the way no matter the result but i have a GREAT feeling today, i had a dream we won 5-0

We know you can do it lads. You truly deserve this and we'll be right behind you no matter what happens. Just give it your best shot guys C'MON FIFE!!

Well looks like you let them down you bunch of Rovers fucking rejects. Still in the third division where you belong. Players like Smart, Jablonski, Blackadder, Hampshire, O'Reilly, Crabbe, and Young can all get it right up them.

Nice to see our neighbours have been at the bevvy before bedtime....

Johnny Smirt was emence today.BEST PLAYER ON THE PARK BY A MILE.

turns out you did

Best East F*fe player on the park maybe...

Apart from J Smart I would get rid of the whole team and build for next season.
"We won't let you down" don't make me laugh!!!!!

Good evening EF fans. Just had my fish supper and it was good. Not as good as the big Fife derby next year between RR & Cowdenbeath. You were second best today and QP from what i saw are a young side trying to play football.You did have the best player on the park but one is not good nuff if you have 6 or seven donkeys.
My record is good at your ground this year.
played 5
lost 4
drawn 1

Perhaps i am a bit of an jinx
Enjoy Forfar & Stranrear Goodnight EF

RR1 Your time is coming ...............

Bucket.