Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
NERVES

In a far away land sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the news.. Come on Boys

Re: NERVES

I think there's a few of us who are far away yet very much back home, come the fife from kentucky!!!!

MON THE FIFE...from Greenwich, London.

goal behind already. nitemare.

Listening in from the Middle East, painfull!! Worse start possible!!
I see John Martin is sub, I though he couldn't be recalled??

we're just giving them a false sence of security, its all part of the plan.. come on the FIFE ?

Word from my bro at Nuview is that it aint looking good. We need a Liverpool champs league final style performance in the 2nd half...

Even that would only take us to extra time, but i'll take it!!

nae problem captain America.. they have just been given the incentive at half time of a free fish supper, now what more could you ask for

4 goals!!

Liverpool won on pens mind...I'll take that the day. Not holding my breath tho.

3rd division football next year AGAIN!!!!!!!!

ping, you aren't my relation are you?

Blackadder and Nicholas on.. 2 goals each!! c'mon the fife!!

2 doon. Game over. Elgin here we come.

I'll be back in August, hopefully get a nice away tie, Forfar would be braw

not so confident,

All we are saying is give us a goal ..

All we are saying is give us a goal

hope the fans at the game get a goal to celebrate they deserve it..

Too late. Zero-three@ft. Sick as a v.poorly parrot in the big city. Goodnight wherever you are...

*logs off*

3-0 to QP....FULL TIME

Just when we needed it most...

Hopefully we can bounce back and be in with a shout next season.. but a sad end to such a promising season this year