Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Ex Players

Spotted a few ex players today...Fairbairn,McManus,Deuchar....anyone else?

Re: Ex Players

They were all their and they were disapointed, but proud. Give us some terracing and it will help

Harry Kinnear

Harry Kinnear, Billy McPhee, Andy Waddell were there too.

Look at the size of the crowd. The goodwill towards East Fife is returning. People want East Fife to do well. The club is ready to move on. This season's failure to progress is such a big disappointment.

Yes, but we can use this disappointment as a springboard to move on to bigger and better things. Think we'll need a new manager to do this tho'.

I was trying not to say that, but yes, that's what I meant.

Harry Kinnera 1975 Fife Select- what a game.

Bob - Ah telt ye no tae hae aner Cameron Brig afore ye left the night - ye dinne spell Harry's name richt. See ye the morn.

Hey Sir Bobby, were you no playing for the John Martis XI that night? I remember you scored too - Bobby Charlton scores a goal at Bayview. Never thought I see that happnen!

Billy - whaur can I get auld Cameron brig? The only place I knew of that stocked it was the Post Office supermarket (Good News?) in Victoria Road, but they've lost their alcohol licence. It's my favourite tipple bar none, where can I get it??

Jim,they have got their licence back! found out last night when I droped of my 12 year old to get my carry oot!

Bobby Waddell there with Andy too!