Morgana's Slash Archive

Hi :) Hope you're here to discuss fanfic!

Morgana's Slash Archive
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Dinif en Qualen pt.25

I had a blast writing it. I was constantly giggling too. But the idea was too funny/special to ignore. And Elrond and Thranduil were more than confident that they could pull this one off. It is a lesson I wish more men got when it comes down to love making!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Part 25 was GREAT. I atually lack the words to say how much I liked it And while reading it I was really blushing ... LOL... and I couldn't stop laughing, this was so weird! (in a positive way of course)... Get ready Glory for Erestor's love! lol...

It must have been very pleasant for Morgana to write

Re: Re: Re: Dinif en Qualen pt.25

Forgot to put my name in that reply! That happens when typing in a haste!

Replying to:

I had a blast writing it. I was constantly giggling too. But the idea was too funny/special to ignore. And Elrond and Thranduil were more than confident that they could pull this one off. It is a lesson I wish more men got when it comes down to love making!

Replying to:

Part 25 was GREAT. I atually lack the words to say how much I liked it And while reading it I was really blushing ... LOL... and I couldn't stop laughing, this was so weird! (in a positive way of course)... Get ready Glory for Erestor's love! lol...

It must have been very pleasant for Morgana to write