Morgana's Slash Archive

Hi :) Hope you're here to discuss fanfic!

Morgana's Slash Archive
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Questions about GDH

I don't know what Morgana will do, but I know what *I* would do.

From here, I'd have them both come back, but Glorfindel wouldn't understand and blame Erestor for whatever's wrong with him, then Mandos's magic will kick in and he'll be Oblivious!Glorfindel.

I would have him carry the child (after he found out about it), and have truly disturbing nightmares about it being a monster. Whne it was born, I'd have it be half Uruk(gross!) and yet Glory would learn to love it. (Think Inside the Darkness, loving an Uruk can be done, and well, by this woman(Morgana). )

The child would die of health problems (half-elf/half-uruk, its possible)and Glory would grieve. Erestor could then bring him around, and get him pregnant again (as I'd have Saruman's spell be permanent).

BUT!

It's not my fic, and I will not do anything but observe and love whatever Morgana does. She is awesome, you'll see. She'll surprise us all, and we'll love it in the end.

-Anu

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

In her reply to my comments on part 3 of GDH, Morgana suggested that Saruman's magic would ensure that Glorfindel conceived by the Uruk-hai, and not by Saruman himself. So Glorfindel may have already conceived by the time Erestor found him...

So, yeah, while we may like the baby to be Erestor's, there is reason to fear that it will not be. Until the birth, we are going to be held writhing on that particular cliffie... I am also curious how things are going to work once the pregnancy is discovered... Once returned to Middle-Earth, will Glorfindel know that the rapes occurred (I know that he won't have any memories of it, but how much physical damage will Mandos heal? -- maybe only their self-inflicted wounds?), and will he remember Saruman's plans, and realize the possible identity of what he is carrying? If so, will he reveal this to Erestor (and Elrond, etc.)? Or will the pregnancy come as a complete surprise to everyone? Erestor, I think, is going to be in for a shock, especially when he realizes that Glorfindel, while in Mandos, was aware of this particular possibility.

And, Valar forbid, if the child really is part Uruk-hai... what will they do then???

Replying to:

Amen! We want it to be Erestor's baby, but because it's a Dark!Fic, it might not be. *whimper, sniffle, excessive sobbing*

-Anu

Replying to:

So when Erestor and Glorfindel return to Imladris, Glorfindel won't remember that they made love?

How sad for our Erestor...

And please don't make Glorfindel pregnant with Saruman's evil creatures! Until I read something else, I'm going to pretend that Saruman's magic didn't work until Glorfindel and Erestor made love and Glorfindel becomes pregnant with Erestor's child instead. I don't want him to suffer with an unwanted child!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Questions about GDH

*giggle* sry, can't help but laugh at the image of a blond half-uruk child running around imladris. lol!

Replying to:

From here, I'd have them both come back, but Glorfindel wouldn't understand and blame Erestor for whatever's wrong with him, then Mandos's magic will kick in and he'll be Oblivious!Glorfindel.

I would have him carry the child (after he found out about it), and have truly disturbing nightmares about it being a monster. Whne it was born, I'd have it be half Uruk(gross!) and yet Glory would learn to love it. (Think Inside the Darkness, loving an Uruk can be done, and well, by this woman(Morgana). )

The child would die of health problems (half-elf/half-uruk, its possible)and Glory would grieve. Erestor could then bring him around, and get him pregnant again (as I'd have Saruman's spell be permanent).

BUT!

It's not my fic, and I will not do anything but observe and love whatever Morgana does. She is awesome, you'll see. She'll surprise us all, and we'll love it in the end.

-Anu

Replying to:

In her reply to my comments on part 3 of GDH, Morgana suggested that Saruman's magic would ensure that Glorfindel conceived by the Uruk-hai, and not by Saruman himself. So Glorfindel may have already conceived by the time Erestor found him...

So, yeah, while we may like the baby to be Erestor's, there is reason to fear that it will not be. Until the birth, we are going to be held writhing on that particular cliffie... I am also curious how things are going to work once the pregnancy is discovered... Once returned to Middle-Earth, will Glorfindel know that the rapes occurred (I know that he won't have any memories of it, but how much physical damage will Mandos heal? -- maybe only their self-inflicted wounds?), and will he remember Saruman's plans, and realize the possible identity of what he is carrying? If so, will he reveal this to Erestor (and Elrond, etc.)? Or will the pregnancy come as a complete surprise to everyone? Erestor, I think, is going to be in for a shock, especially when he realizes that Glorfindel, while in Mandos, was aware of this particular possibility.

And, Valar forbid, if the child really is part Uruk-hai... what will they do then???

Replying to:

Amen! We want it to be Erestor's baby, but because it's a Dark!Fic, it might not be. *whimper, sniffle, excessive sobbing*

-Anu

Replying to:

So when Erestor and Glorfindel return to Imladris, Glorfindel won't remember that they made love?

And please don't make Glorfindel pregnant with Saruman's evil creatures! Until I read something else, I'm going to pretend that Saruman's magic didn't work until Glorfindel and Erestor made love and Glorfindel becomes pregnant with Erestor's child instead. I don't want him to suffer with an unwanted child!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Questions about GDH

Sad, but oddly funny. *giggles with you*

Replying to:

*giggle* sry, can't help but laugh at the image of a blond half-uruk child running around imladris. lol!

Replying to:

BUT!

-Anu

Replying to:

Replying to:

-Anu

Replying to: