The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: When do they decide?

Elliott might not have had a lot of false pride (as far as you know), but that public scene where Beau gives him such a dressing down might have helped too. But you're probably right.

One of the most dramatic decision-to-kill scenes is in "Make me a perfect murder". We knew Kay was ******* he had told her about his plans to leave without her much earlier in the fairly long scene. But the moment when she actually made the decision was when he gave her the car keys. At that point her "murder music" comes on, and as she is hugging him goodbye, she fixes her gaze on the gun he had thrown on the bed.

A funny one is in "Double Exposure", after the blackmailer Roger leaves Dr. Keppel's office, Keppel gives an annoyed sigh, as if to say "now I have to kill him too."

hah That is pretty funny, Clay - I hadn't thought about that before, but you are right! A murderer's work is never done... :P