The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i can use a little help from my friends... Kings of Murder::Peter Falk, Robert Culp, Queens of

I was searching a German Website that is dedicated to Columbo AND all his Villains. This is the name-
Kings of Murder, Peter Falk, Robert Culp, Queens of The Stone Age

I start reading its meaning and get slightly confused. Oh all right- very confused and its even in English. I would appreciate anyone who can explain it:

Queens of The Stone Age: Better Living Through Chemistry, Korn: Shoots and Ladders: Special appearance: Robert Culp, Robert Conrad, Leslie Nielsen, Patrick McGoohan, Leonard Nimoy, Ann Francis, Dick van Dyke, Robert Vaughn.

Q. What is it they have to share in common?

A mix of fearless cold-blooded murderers, obsessed with materialaspiration and or inclined to overweight their exoteric self at the expense of their esoteric Being, the latter being God Father-Mother. - Columbo?

A sociological study of the pathological behavioural pattern of the modern jet set animal which pretends to be the elite. Any authentic elite has always been, is and will constantly be comprised of economically modest, psychic-gifted superhumans, capable of overcoming physical obstacles by the strength of the will - the only true form of intelligence on earth. The elite despise having to hide one default before ones own eyes just for the sake of looking good before the herd and the bigot. That is the present day deepest evil, induced and diffused by a talmudic cognitive-based economic system.

Robert Culp is certainly the actor who had the best skills in his ability to dwell temporarily within an evil soul. He manages to make dumb or make inexistent any visible sign of sympathy, love, minimum compassion. His Brilliance is authentic. Even Marlon Brando, God blesses him, in his most cynical aspects, could not but allow some sort of fragility to make itself manifest. A fragility potentially susceptible of raising in us a minimum sympathy and empathy. Not with Robert Culp: his acting is unique in that he is repulsive to any human feelings. He plays the role of the wingless, fallen, underwater Lucifer as opposed to over-the-water walking Lucifer-Christ (water = peoples/changing mood/ideologies; Lucifer=emotional man; Christ=conscious mastership over emotions, not against emotions). His character is absolutely shaped and does not aspire to shape himself into something else. For that demands to die in within.