The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MYSTERY TROLL RETURNS AS JIM ROCKFORD

I think we have an opportunity to do some real detective work here. As many of you know the person who has posted here as Messi, I C Thru U, the very same person who uses foul language, makes derogatory remarks and makes no sense, has returned as Jim Rockford.

But who is this fool? Why does he come here once a month to mock? Why does he then leave? Does he know someone who also uses the site? Does he have some sort of 'issue' that makes him come here to insult members? How did he even come upon this site anyway?

So many questions. I once read that it is best to ignore fools like Jim Rockford, and I agree. But he does give us a chance to examine the 'criminal' mind, actually 'idiot' mind.

I apologize for wasting you time, if you feel that I have done that. But hopefully this will keep Messi, I C Thru U, Jim Rockford away for a while.

Re: MYSTERY TROLL RETURNS AS JIM ROCKFORD

Vito, it will be more than this site too. He'll be on many sites getting his 'fix' (whatever that is). They key is to completely ignore him. It's hard I know but once you take on someone's else's baggage in a way it becomes yours and that's exactly what he/she/it wants. The world is a positive place (despite society's obsession with 'fear') so the only way to keep it positive is to ignore the negative. This site is dedicated to our dear friend Cass and she would only ever want it this way.