The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Communal Wardrobe and Props

You can find a little collection of them here, in the Scrapbook area of the site (starting about halfway through the article).

www.columbo-site.freeuk.com/flashback.htm

Probably my favorite is the reoccurring paintings.

Thanks for spotting some good "new" ones! And I love that your 9-year-old is a fan, and so observant.

Just resurrecting an old post to point out that the mauve dress is also worn by Miss McRae at the party where Riley Greenleaf comes in "drunk". Must be the hardest-working dress in showbiz!

Some of these costumes and props of course also end up on other Universal shows too if you get to watch enough!

1-Carol Flemming's blue dress in "Prescription: Murder" worn by Joan Hudson in the fake argument also was worn by a minor character in an "It Takes A Thief" that aired that same night, coincidentally.

2-Grace Wheeler's beautiful goddess gown from the open of "Forgotten Lady" was worn to lesser effect by Cassie Yates in a "Bionic Woman" several months later.

3-We've also seen Columbo's car turn up on an "Adam-12" episode (but with a different license plate I believe).

The unique-shaped operating-room with a glass balcony in "A Stitch in Crime" is the same room as the lab in "Lovely But Lethal".