The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The rarely seen Poupée Bocar

Sorry Mitch, That's Barbara Feldon of "Get Smart".

She looks great! Too bad Columbo episode she was the victim. Wish she had gone on to do more TV in 70s and 80s. I'm just now finding out about her watching Columbo on MeTV.

She married Grant Griffin and goes by poupee boccaccio. Still sings and sells her art work

I just watched her perform @ Indian Wells Resort Hotel with her long-time pianist Rich Bono tonight. She sings and moves exactly as she did when she appeared in Columbo. They are regular performers there on most Wednesdays. They're on again next Wednesday, 1/18.2016. They do take a break from time to time.

That's a photo of Barbra Feldon of "Get Smart"

Oh for heaven sake, can you please take this pic of Barbara Feldon down! You've never heard of Barbara Feldon.... SMH.

I think we've all had enough of "The old dig up the pointless thread!" trick.

I think we've all had enough of "The old dig up the pointless thread!" trick.

I agree Eric. It's especially annoying when someone dives into the archives void of their own inspirations. That's why many former contributors have long since abandoned the forum, myself included. I only stop in every once in awhile these days to see what's going on, or if I have a fresh point of view to post. Other than that, the DVD's placate me just fine.

The image is actually of Barbara Feldon - Agent 99 of the 1960s Get Smart show - looks pretty recent like in the last few years. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0271156/

https://youtu.be/ah4zZvlKCz4
Here she is performing in 2015 She goes by her birth name Poupée Boccaccio now. Talk about aging gracefully!! She would have been about 75 in the clip.