IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The question of the day... (Another response to Nick)

For Bruce, with all due respect this thread had zero to do with detailed acoustic analysis techniques conducted many years ago. Rick and Nick presented valid opinions concerning the integrity of present United States government officials, with very valid reasons. It doesn’t start or end with Fauci. Unfortunately it is very unlikely the total truth will ever come out, such is the nature of today’s Washington DC. On the surface this may seem as political debate but I see it as Patriots expressing their concerns about the trustworthiness of their government. Regardless of how one votes we all should be concerned. And if this thread gets deleted I for one will be pretty PO’d!

Re: The question of the day... (still another response to Nick)

That's very good news; however, the question remains: were A-scans used to make
ratio measurements to the fourth or fifth decimal place and the results applied to
identify the sources of the involved narrowband components?

I agree with others that this thread has run its useful technical course.

For Randy...

And what about questioning the validity of the Sonar equation? It may well uncover the truth of the COVID origin or 9/11 disaster. Just saying.

Good one Jojn.

J

Good point, JRV. The passive sonar equation is all encompassing and answers all questions of life. :)

Re: The question of the day...

Seldom do I get involved in rhetoric regarding proof of questions of morality. My posting clearly was qualified as a non-political question regarding the human morality of the clandestine funding of gain of function research by the CCP military branch of one of the worlds most deadly viruses. If Fauci wanted to do such research, he needed to approach the Congress with the necessary rationale for it! By law, such research requires congressional oversight! He chose to lie to congress, and do it anyway! 4.55 million funerals later he is still denying he did wrong!

I guess "It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is." in this world of political obfuscation and word smithing.

As for facts, See the linked liberal news paper exposé.

Rick, I recently read a similar article. Fauci needs to be recalled to testify.

Well said Rick.
Mike

Revelation 13:1-18

Visits: