Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Goodbye

Sorry to hear that your eyesight is failing. We will miss your posts.

I sent you an email requesting the electronic copy of the LOFARgrams you indicated in your 12/16/21 post (see below) but have not received them yet.

LOFARgrams for Christmas? Just Ask.

If you wish to electronically received the Navy-released
LOFARgrams discussed in my postings of 2 and 10 Dec,
post request on this site or email me at karasjok@aol.com.

Very sorry to read this post. I will really miss your very informative posts. Thank you for all your insights.

It was great knowing you. You will be missed.

So sorry to hear about this issue. It has been a pleasure to read your postings and learn so much. Thank you for all you've done.

I have really enjoyed your detail posts on this message board. Thank you! An old Navfac member sends

Mr. Rule, I am sorry to hear of your lost of vision. I have enjoyed every post you have made and provided much interesting background on the things I was involved in. Your posts on the Loss of the Thresher were very informative. Good luck. TOM

Bruce, thanks for your thoughtful and scholarly insight in the many topics you have shared with us over the years. I shall miss them! Best wishes to you and yours!

I for one will continue to search for a "regain contact" on Bruce... Possibly a CZ detection. His Case Number B001-22 remains Open... Not yet ready for "Close-out" and "Reconstruct"... Ed

Bruce sorry to learn of your medical issue. Ed

Bruce,

I am so sorry to hear the unfortunate news. I always enjoyed reading your posts - even those that were way over my head. You will be sorrily missed.

Rick

Visits: