Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Just Imagine

Seems the closer we get to spring planting, the greater the world becomes aware of the impending food disaster. Saw two separate news videos on Fox and CNN that zeroed in on it.

Just as the transfer of USA natural gas to Europe in order to replace Russian supplies will mean greater natgas and electricity costs here, the USA will need to assume a greater portion of world food sourcing to keep the world from starving. That means less food here, and correspondingly higher prices for what remains.

Ever wonder why Bill Gates bought up so much farm land? Gates claimed, “It is not connected to climate [change].” The decision, he said, came from his “investment group.” Cascade Investment, the firm making these acquisitions, is controlled by Gates. And the firm said it’s “very supportive of sustainable farming”. It also is a shareholder in the plant-based protein companies Beyond Meat and Impossible Foods as well as the farming equipment manufacturer John Deere. His firm’s largest farmland acquisition happened in 2017, when it acquired 61 farming properties from a Canadian investment firm to the tune of $500m. Traditional food products will be in short supply in the future.

Get ready for even more inflation.

I must add here that the largest buyer of our farm land is... wait for it... CHINA. The biggest owner of USA Uranium ore is... RUSSIA. Can we all imagine where this is going for the kids and grandkids we all fought to protect? Sickening.

I used to be perplexed as to why our government seemed
to be oblivious to many happenings in the world. I’m in the process of reading The Great Reset by Glenn Beck and it’s an eye opener…we aren’t oblivious but are complicit.

Indeed so Randy. And today America poked the nuclear bear from Poland! One cannot assume a threatened dictator, already backed up against a wall, will act rationally. 6000 nukes in the hands of a messianic butcher... not a good environment for a peaceful solution.

Visits: