Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pirate Gold of Adak Island

My wife and I watched the first 6 episodes last night. She got the enhanced version of the series as I would pause it and then describe what things were and where places were on the island. ;-)

Sounds like what I did with my wife. She was stationed in Keflavik, but has only been to Adak once as part of the ORI team. I didn’t know about the buried treasure when I was there from 82-83, or I woulda spent my off time covertly digging for it.

John,

Adak gold? Better to stick with scratch-off tickets - much better chance of winning and zero percent chance of getting caught out in a willy wah!!!

Hope you're well,
Paul

Hey Paul, nice to hear from you. Yeah, I agree, it’s a lot less work to scratch off a lottery ticket. Especially at my age. I’m living the country life in SC. Moved outta VA Beach 6 years ago and bought 29 acres down here. How have you been doing?

Hi John,

Sounds like a good life, I hope you are well and happy.

I'm back in Western New York and plan to stay for the long haul. We've got all the fresh water we need and no alligators. So now, if climate change happens to bless us with a few palm trees in the future, I'll be all the happier for it!

Take care, John!

Paul

Hey Paul,

Glad to hear from you. Sorry I’m late, but like other folks here, I don’t come around as often as I should. I’ve been out of IUSS since 2013 and don’t miss it at all. Some of the people, yes, but the work, no. I’ve been working from home as an Instructional Designer for a healthcare company for 9 years now. Love the 45 foot commute to work. You still working? I’ll be 62 this October, so I’m thinking about quitting and collecting social security. Anyway, take it easy and keep in touch.

Visits: