Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Passing of Another Shipmate

Earnie was a great shipmate and friend. He taught me so much about management and doing the duties of a Chief.His knowledge and wisdom kept me out of hot water many days.Kindest thoughts to his family and may God grant him Paradise.

Never knew Ernie personally but certainly knew the name. It is always sad to hear of the loss of another shipmate and key player of our elite community. Please pass along our thoughts and prayers to his family from us. May he rest in peace until our great reunion at our final duty station.

Havn't seen or heard of Ernie since our Cheatham Annex days. Often wondered about him.
I know he had been in poor health for a number of years but still hate to hear of his passing.
Rest in peace shipmate. You earned it.

John

"Ras" was definitely from the "Old Guard". May he rest in peace. Ed Smock

Sorry to hear this sad news. Ras was one of the old timers and a really great guy.

Talk about "old-timers" It's been a long time since I've seen you in here. Hope all is well with you and the family.

Sorry to hear this. I worked with him at Dam Neck.

Yet another fine OT and friend has passed over. Ras was a shipmate at Arg 50+ years ago, and many great memories of those times. Farewell Ras...Fair Winds and Following Seas.

Our condolences to family and friends.

Visits: