The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Undercover: Try it again, you might like it!

I agree that “Undercover” has its merits, including a neat final clue.

I've always enjoyed "UNDERCOVER", even though it's not at all in the Columbo formula. The best part, to me, was the interaction between Columbo and Sgt. Brown (Harrison Page). Also giving a strong performance is the usually "meh" Shera Danese. Burt Young's appearance is an added bonus. Some light moments and some good detective work type of scenes. I thought Tyne Daly's performance was actually quite good. The "I don't like memories" conversation with Columbo is somewhat poignant. I know some will disagree with Columbo getting pistol-whipped and actually pulling a gun on someone, but it feels like the right thing for him to do as an undercover cop messing with a tough guy.

It's literally not a COLUMBO episode.
Falk bought the story not knowing it wasn't suitable for adaptation .
He only filmed it because he spent the money. The character is named " Columbo" but it's not our COLUMBO.
Yuck!

Everything they designed has been implemented into the platform’s current iteration < a href="https://www.designer-daily.com/6-tips-to-kick-start-your-first-brand-campaign-60805">brand design company

The team is efficient, and though some members are more responsive than others, they take on feedback well. UI design company