The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nadia Conner

Why did she scream when she jumped off the roof? Did she get a moment of clarity, and felt Dr.Mark Collier push her mentally?

Re: Nadia Conner

Dinner not Conner.

Who knows? Only a crane psychiatrist could answer that one because she was already hypnotized.

Oops- DONNER

I suppose Nadia was hypnotized to believe she was only diving into a pool, but when she kept dropping the shock snapped her out of her trance. I don’t remember how early she screamed, but I assume it was after she fell quite a way.

There's one problem I have with that scene (and I think someone here agreed with me about it), and that's when Kramer tells Columbo "What's strange is how she was dressed. See for yourself."

That makes it seem like some harmless prank he's pulling on Columbo, which it isn't. Of course, I don't mean the nudity so much as the nude SUICIDE part.

Grant
There's one problem I have with that scene (and I think someone here agreed with me about it), and that's when Kramer tells Columbo "What's strange is how she was dressed. See for yourself."

That makes it seem like some harmless prank he's pulling on Columbo, which it isn't. Of course, I don't mean the nudity so much as the nude SUICIDE part.
Didnt Columbo make mention of that? I think he said something to the effect of I've seen a lot of suicide but I've never seen one where someone take their clothes off. Something to that effect The quote is not exact but I believe that was the next dialogue