The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Ideas for new episodes

How about an episode where Columbo cant solve a murder and Jessica Fletcher helps him. hehe

Re: Ideas for new episodes

angela!! boy michael..you must love that show!

i don't know...maybe an episode where it is columbo's close friend that commits a murder and he has to hound him and be on his friend's case till he gets him.....it could really be interesting. (but since we really don't know that columbo has any friends, this might be a little bit of a stretch.)

or..........maybe Dog commits a murder???
here's the plot...
Dog has had a frolic with a neighboring gal-dog, possibly a cocker spaniel!! (negative reaction)and has fallen in love..and then some freakish bulldog tries to engage his gal pal in romance.....Dog could get really upset and angry...and he triumphantly lifts his body up from the ground and goes after the bulldog!!...he would probably use columbo's raincoat to smother the dog...his little paws grasping away!!!!
......and it might turn out to be an episode like Forgotten Lady..where columbo doesn't turn the murderer in.....columbo will blame the whole murder on the fact that Dog was ill and didn't know what he was doing......

boy!!! this had to be the most bizarre post i have ever made!!!!

I think Angela is ok, Columbo is better. Now I bet no-one will agree with me here, LETs make an episode where Columbo is the murderer?????? lol

Well I sort of did that one with my post about Columbo playing 2 roles....Columbo and the murderer being both played by Peter Falk...but in your idea...well...how would he investigate himself!!!??

Somebody else would investigate the case!! Some police officer with whom he usually works.

Seagent Wilson

absolutely the best idea I for a new episode

I was thinking what about an new episode where finally Columbo gets promoted to Captain in the end of the show but during the episode Columbo gets an invitation to talk about forensics at the Police Academy. Two cocky students team up and kill their male commander whenhe threatens to expose them both for being to friendlt with each other. This outing could ruin their career so the decide to silent thim before he tells the commandant

Paul that was a goodie!!!

And Damian...interesting...but it sounds alot like Columbo Goes To College.

That's interesting about having Columbo himself commit a crime. How about coming full circle with Gene Barry finally getting out of prison for the murder of his wife, marrying a lady who's in love with him vis prison letters. Columbo decides it's deju vu and has to consider killing the pychiatrist in order to prevent a murder?