The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hallmark US Columbo Week schedule

All this week at 9:00 PM Hallmark is showing Columbo episodes.

The schedule: Monday - Any Old Port in a Storm ; Tuesday - Last Salute to the Commodore; Wednesday - A Friend in Deed; Thursday - The Conspirators; Friday - Prescription Murder.

Hallmark only seems to be showing the two hour episodes. I watch their Columbo airing almost every Sunday afternoon and have yet to see a 90 minute episode.

Re: Hallmark US Columbo Week schedule

Always been the problem with syndicating the Sunday Mystery Movies -- tough to plug in half-hour shows, especially on their theme mystery Sunday. Hallmark asked me, I'd say do what Bravo did for a while and show either two Columbos or mix it up with either of the Mcs or a Banacek (or dig into the Mystery Movie vault and show some of those old Tenaflys or Hec Ramseys.

Re: Hallmark US Columbo Week schedule

Okay this is going to get way too confusing with the US hallmark and UK hallmark channels screening columbo. I got really disappointed that i cant see hallmark this week and then got really disappointed that it was the US one which i cant see.

God bless,

Matthew