The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What Columbo Character Do You Resemble?

Yes Ted, as I had pointed out in the past, you definitely resemble that guy!! It is so funny!!
But in my eyes you shall always be the Grand Maestro...and that guy is the best!!

Oh, come on now, Ted! THAT WAS YOU... wasn't it?! Your very own cameo appearance. (And wow, how bizarre to see such an old post come up again!)

Headache, I would have killed to get that role!

Oops...looks like I have incriminated myself.

For some reason my wife thinks that Richard Kiley in "A Friend Indeed" reminds her of me. Something about the mannerisms (or maybe she's just calling me an arrogant schuck).

I never answered this question because I can't think of any Columbo character who I resemble. However, my students at school tell me that I look like Drew Carey. Actually, I don't really see a resemblance (other than that we are both fat guys with buzz cuts). But it is something that comes up with every group of kids that I have had, so maybe I'm just in denial.

So...can anybody think of a Columbo character who fits the requirements?

E what about the guy from Death Lends a Hand...I think his name was Denning. He was the top investigator at Brimmer's company...he had a buzz cut.

Thanks, Cassavetes. That is a definite possibility!

yay!! i found it!!

i'm bumping this puppy up for anybody who wants to add to it.

(DISCLAIMER: as annoying as i am now on this forum, i was even more annoying back in 2005-2006. if you must read my posts, please try not to become sick to your stomach. )

the car,because i'm a 46 year old wreck that just keeps going

I'm Dog.

Me too.