ALECSTAR MESSAGE BOARD

Welcome! Tell us of your memories of the band and what your favorite Alecstar song is, or just drop us a line! 

ALECSTAR MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Harold Mantor

I'm still trying to process this sad and tragic news. Although I hadn't seen Harold in a very long time, I'd like to think that we always remained friends and brothers through our lives. Years could go by without talking to each other but when we did get together it felt like no time had passed. We made many great memories during our Alecstar days and his memory and awesome playing will live on in the recordings that we made together. I was really looking forward to the possibility of us playing music together once more but God had other plans. RIP my dear friend. My heart and prayers go out to his entire family.

Love and Blessings,

George Mahoney

Re: Harold Mantor

I am gutted in hearing that Harold has been called home.
So glad we got reconnected thru Facebook last year. So many Alecstar memories flooding my heart and mind.
He was a special person, always pouring love and positivity into every day.

Thanks for all the music you shared with me Harold. You left a giant footprint on my heart and I'm ever grateful for having known you.

My heartbroken condolences to his family, his children that he loved so much, and all the friends he's left behind.

You will live on thru the music you made and the hearts you've touched.
Heaven's rock and roll band just got a brilliant guitarist.

Turn it up.
~tedi