Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Drafting college players - Answers From CBS

Thanks for looking into this Jimi. I was going to mention that I play in a fb keeper league through CBS and we can put anyone we want on our roster so I figured there was a way to input players not on their list. But there is no minor leagues for fb so it makes a lot more sense to allow us to have college players on our rosters so I'm not suggesting we do the same.

Will be interesting to see what you come up with.

Re: Drafting college players

This is as far as you can get from the Beavers, but thought some of you might like to follow my Grandson Brandon Maddern who plays in his first NCAA Div III tourney game today at 4 pm weather permitting. It is really neat that these games are "streamed" and I can watch or listen to them. John Carroll a # 6 seek plays Salisbury (MD) a # 3 seed in the double elimination tourney at Marietta. This is the same site that they just won the OAC Tourney last weekend, so that has to be a small advantage for the Blue Streaks. While I have your eyes...... Brandon was just elected to the second team OAC All Star team and what makes Grandpa even more proud his grades came in yesterday at 3.53 GPA.

Re: Drafting college players

Very cool, best of luck in the playoffs.

At the game last night, we had guys on first and second with two outs and our best hitter and potential player of the year at the plate and they plunked him. Felt really satisfying when the next hitter clubbed a tie breaking grand salami to make them pay.