The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Columbo action figure

Are you likely to be selling this as I am interested but haven't found one? Thanks

THAT IS A WONDERFUL FIGURE! HOW MUCH? DID YOU MAKE IT? WHERE DID YOU GET THE HEAD? It's perfect!

viezure
Great news, everyone :D Coat is here. Also, i've added some gloss to the eyes, what a pain in the butt for someone like me who never did something even remotely simillar, but i feel it was worth it, he looks better :) Now all i need to do is complete the badge :)

Without further ado:

There are a couple of loose ends I'd like to tie up. Nothing important you understand.

The best one I've seen, by far! Thanks for posting the pics.

No problem and thanks, can't wait to get the coat :)

Wow -- I'd love to have something like that at my office. I've turned several of the 'kids' there onto Columbo.

You got me curious, so I went Googling. Found a James Bond action figure trench coat that could easily pass for Columbo coat. It's vintage, but only $11. You can find it at http://www.astronomy-pictures.net/telescopes/Vintage-James-Bond-Doll-Trench-Coat-A-C-Gilbert-Co_170595180702.html.

Thanks for that. Problem is, i don't know the size and can't risk buying it and not fit. I already got my eyes on one, it's about 30$ but i'm going for quality for my columbo :)

very cool, viezure.

i'm really interested in the likeness...and i think it's done quite well.

congratulations on your acquirement! and happy shopping days to find that raincoat.........i see you on imdb, so i know what you're dealing with.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M A CELEBRITY DOLL COLLEECTOR & AN AVID PETER FALK (COLUMBO FAN) ! WHER CAN I
PURCHSE AN AFFORDIBLE DOLL LIKE YOURS? I'VE SEARCHED THE ENTIRE INTERNET & HAVE
ONLY FOUND A SCANT FEW THAT WERE SELLING FOR HUMONGOUS PRICES.......
SINCERELY, B.J. CIRELL

By challenging the project’s premise, they determined the root issue and created a solution that works company-wide. With communication and customer dedication they addressed the project as a cohesive team. marketing and branding companies