Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: boycott and going to raith

If we don't start signing players we won't have to boycott as there won't be a team to support. We will end up with the shit no other team wants.

mikey
Looking like dark time at bayview just now more players out than in and no word on who might be coming in...Think its about time I came to my senses and went to watch at decent team and spend my cash elsewhere!!!

LOL

Gray shound just go to brechin so this can end getting fed up with this been going on for to much weeks or he shound just walk away i bet this gos on for weeks still

C'mon East Fife management give me a good reason to renew my season ticket?????????

Colin H
Gray shound just go to brechin so this can end getting fed up with this been going on for to much weeks or he shound just walk away i bet this gos on for weeks still
What are you talking about? Gary has all ready committed his foreseeable future to EF....

The bit where it says he put is CV in for brechin yesterday after noon we just have to wait and see

Why are we getting rid of players something not right at East Fife like

Agree surely we will do something this week there is rovers pars and Cowdenbeath doing something and other teams

Got my early bird season ticket today.

Just a thought, it's like playing brag and going £5 blind cos of lack of players????????

Still East Fife have not done nothing yet how long are they going to leave this shound have had singings in by now

Colin H
Still East Fife have not done nothing yet how long are they going to leave this shound have had singings in by now

Only a few teams have most of their players signed. It's only the second week of June plenty time for signings.

Mystic Goon!!!!!
Flash back 2 years ago,all the talk was off "revelution" and all the great players we were going to sign,with no idea on how we were going to pay for it all.apart from "good old" Lees words of wisdom on the matter.
This year,we can't even attract a half decent signing,although there is still plenty off time to do so.
Fast forward 3 years,were an average team,playing in the lowland league.
Fast forward 6 years.Bayviews been bulldozed down,with now around 50/60 houses built where the ground was and surrounding area,with street names such as "Twigg Street",Rankin avenue" and not forgetting "Broons mound road"

Fast forward 9 years, we're ground sharing with Leven United's ramshackle caged playing field.
Fast forward 12 years, we're in administration and on the verge of liquidation
Fast forward 15 years, there's a new club called AFC East Fife in the amateur league playing at Savoy.
Fast forward 20 years, the new club AFC East Fife's plans to move to a wee ground in application to the Lowland League is rejected and still playing in the Savoy playing in the lowest Fife amateur league with lack of players and money
Fast forward 30 years, AFC East Fife is gone permanently and the old East Fife fans who supported the awful AFC East Fife team when we died supporting the lino lickers and Coodung and no more clubs in Levenmouth.

Hard times are ahead and will get worse.

MF14 Ultra
Mystic Goon!!!!!
Flash back 2 years ago,all the talk was off "revelution" and all the great players we were going to sign,with no idea on how we were going to pay for it all.apart from "good old" Lees words of wisdom on the matter.
This year,we can't even attract a half decent signing,although there is still plenty off time to do so.
Fast forward 3 years,were an average team,playing in the lowland league.
Fast forward 6 years.Bayviews been bulldozed down,with now around 50/60 houses built where the ground was and surrounding area,with street names such as "Twigg Street",Rankin avenue" and not forgetting "Broons mound road"

Fast forward 9 years, we're ground sharing with Leven United's ramshackle caged playing field.
Fast forward 12 years, we're in administration and on the verge of liquidation
Fast forward 15 years, there's a new club called AFC East Fife in the amateur league playing at Savoy.
Fast forward 20 years, the new club AFC East Fife's plans to move to a wee ground in application to the Lowland League is rejected and still playing in the Savoy playing in the lowest Fife amateur league with lack of players and money
Fast forward 30 years, AFC East Fife is gone permanently and the old East Fife fans who supported the awful AFC East Fife team when we died supporting the lino lickers and Coodung and no more clubs in Levenmouth.

Hard times are ahead and will get worse.

Get a grip o yerself fur fuk sake.

Christ fans coming over from one of the smaller dark sides. You guys must be in a dire state!! Ach well we will pile more misery on you shortly at bayview!!