Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: As Expected: Worst Case Nuclear Emergency in Japan

my son Brian is in Yokosuka on USS Blue Ridge. His wife Sheri (ULP) and 2 of her kids are there. as of today all is okay. Blue Ridge just got back from Singapore with supplies. Brian is a LCDR IWO type.
chuck

Chuck - got to see/hear about the Blue Ridge last night on CNN. Had no idea your son was in the Navy. Am I correct in assuming that his wife Sheri (Ulp) would be the daughter of Rick Ulp that was in Bermuda, sometime between 74-77?? I do believe he had a daughter named Sheri. Where are you living now? Ever hear from Rick (where is he) and how about John Keith's whereabouts?? Was looking at some pics of him on the IUSS website with Jane Wright (foot in cast). Dee

Irv,
Sheri is Rick's daughter. He retired and he and Pat live in Florida. I live in Manteno, Il 65 miles south of Chicago. Brian is a LCDR and is on Blue Ridge as an IWO.
chuck

"Japanese military helicopters douse the stricken F u k ishima nuclear power plant after an American agency declares water in its fuel pool evaporated, increasing the likelihood of a meltdown, while the U.S. begins to evacuate its nationals from Japan."

Visits: