Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thanksgiving and my Mother

WOW! Bless her heart. Truly a great reason to be thankful. My very best wishes to all.

"WOW" That is a beautiful tribute for your Mom. Definitely worth sharing the story for all of us to reflect on. Another of her great accomplishments is in her raising such a fine person as "John Ellis"... Mom and Son are both respected and worthy of recognition... And this comes from my heart; not the keyboard... - Ed Smock

Sweet and uplifting story, John. Thanks for sharing and tell mom we all think she raised a fine son!

You are very fortunate. I hope the next 100 bodes Weil for her. Congratulations. EKD

And now.......as Paul Harvey used to say........."we know the rest of the story". John - I have always regarded you as one of those very special guys that has blessed our community. That subtle "southern charm", and warm personality. Time and concern for everyone, and never a cross word. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Thank you for sharing your mom with us - you both have a right to be mighty proud. Your Thanksgiving sharing is a gift to us all. Thank you!!!

Visits: