This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Just finished EXTERNSHIP!!!

Ok so I just got back with meeting the manager to go over my evaluation. I got all satisfactory and some excellents. She said keep on checking the website, and keep in touch. She said she just interviewed about 7 people and had to turn many away because they didnt have both the administrative and clinical training otherwise they would probably have been hired. My school was supposed to teach me everything but they really didn't. She told me (there moving to a new site next Monday) that if everything goes as planned they will be hiring around summer time. I do not know what to do it sounds like she liked me, but do I wait and hope to be hired? I mean... I need time to study for the CMA exam in February anyways, but I also need money and was hoping to maybe find a job within the next few months. I still need to make a resume which I am meeting with someone at the school again tomorrow. I really have no experience in making one. I just hope everything works out.