This active Medical Assistant Web Forum is maintained by Danni R., former Certified Medical Assistant, who has made her mark on the Internet by reaching thousands of medical assistant students, graduates and experienced medical assistants coast to coast through her well known websites and web forums dedicated to ALL medical assistants in the USA and abroad. Many medical assistant students and professionals have come and gone, leaving posts about their dreams, concerns and aspirations. Many reached out whenever possible to lend a helping hand to their peers in the true spirit of this profession! Thank you to all who have supported and contributed to this very active Medical Assistant Web Forum.

Return to Website

Medical Assistant Web Forum

Our Motto: "If Medical Assistants post it - Medical Assistants will reply!"

Medical Assistant Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: No wonder so many can't find a job

I agree with everyone here. I have been a cna since 1999, I have been a med aide since 2003, an LPN since 2004, and graduated July of last year with my CMA and passed my board exam December 11th and I am still getting people who are hiring for medical assistants writing me back or sending me letters saying you're not qualified enough. It does not matter what your backgroud is or how long you have been in anything to do with nursing. I also completed 180 hours of externship as a medical assistant in abusy office that saw over 200 patients a day and thats still not enough to secure a job, yet half of the people I graduated with who have absolutely no nusing experience are getting jobs left and right. Can someone explain that one to me cause I simply don't understand. I have 10+ years in nursing experience and these people are fresh out of college with no experience and yet they're getting jobs and I'm not. I have went to professional resume making classes, and also done so many mock interviews I could die, so Its just the profession I guess.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA (AAMA), CNA, CMA, LPN

Are You Still In School? No

Are You Working? No

WELL WHAT CAN I SAY, I FELL I WENT TO SCHOOL FOR NOTHING I HAVE A PASSION FOR THE MEDICAL FIELD AND KNOW FOR A FACT THAT IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL TO BECOME A LPN. I WENT TO REMINGTON COLLEGE AND GRADUATED IN 2006. IT ONLY TOOK 8 MONTHS AND I STILL DON'T HAVE A JOB. IT COSTED 11,000 TO GO TO SCHOOL. IF I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT GOING TO SCHOOL HERE IN CLEVELAND AT ATS ONLY TAKE 11 MONTHS I WOULD HAVE WENT FOR THAT IN NO TIME.I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND NO ONE TO GO TO REMINGTON COLLEGE LET ALONE NO COLLEGE FOR MEDICAL ASSISTANT I FEEL IT'S A RIP OFF. OF WAIST OF STUDENTS TIME AND MONEY!WHAT IS GOING ON HOW DO YOU SUPPOSE TO GAIN EXPERIENCE IF NO ONE WILL HIRE YOU???

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Medical Assistant

Are You Working? No

I hear you. Some of those schools have a TERRIBLE reputation,and you went to one that does. The one I went to even had to change their name. After awhile I was even writing just it's initials or "Diploma from an accredited Medical Assisting school" on my resume or any application. I was ashamed to write it's old name. Do the hiring folks hold it against you for attending a lousy school? Heck yeah,cause they won't HIRE you.

The bad thing is that if you don't find a job within 2 years,chances are you never will. You get beaten down and give up,sometimes without even realizing it.

There are lots of LPN and RN classes where many soured, would-be MAs will sit around and compare notes on what they went through. Sadly,by then the whole field of medical assisting is a big joke to them. I don't know what the answer is.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Out of work MA in the Cleveland area

Are You Still In School? Nope

Are You Working? Uh,no

Any one looking in Atlanta Georgia for an MA position finding it hard please let me know.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: MA student

Are You Still In School? yes

Are You Working? just got hired

Jobs

I'm wondering how the jobs are in the SF Bay Area? Are people getting hired here? I was in nursing school and my grades were fine, but I dropped out due to neglecting the kids. (My husband had become a single dad, and it wasn't working.)

So I thought of trying MA, but are there a lot of unemployed folks here in the Bay Area? Particularly East Bay? Or is it going reasonably well? I see job listings but they do want experience. Kaiser says experience or complete an externship with them. I wouldn't mind working for Kaiser, but I think ultimately a smaller place might be nice for variety's sake.

Does anyone have any opinions about Allied Health Institute? It's an online school with a clinical component during the last month.
Thanks,
Nancy

Are You Still In School? student

Are You Working? no

if itsgettinhard for any one to get ajob then im a lost case

Your Professional Title/Credentials: MA

Are You Still In School? no

Are You Working? no

Now before you go an jump off the boat about needing prior experience, is the the official dope.

MA's do not require any prior training. Most doctor's offices do not wish to hire a person with NO skill, they do not have the time to train them.

You are looking at these ads as if you cannot get hired without prior EMPLOYMENT. Your training and internships count for a lot, believe me.

If your course was 10 months long, then you essentially have 10 months more experience than a person with NONE!

Start thinking positively. Along with your resume, attach a cover letter that will highlight your school and internship as experience. Let the office manager know what you can do for them, and more importantly, WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR THE PATIENTS.

I once applied for a job for which I did not have the minimum skills requested in the job posting. But guess what. I had the closest to the skills they were looking for, so I GOT HIRED!!

Please do not R/O job postings that say experience only.

By the way, do you know what R/O means?

If you do, you are already one step ahead of the "non-experienced" applicant.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: RMA (AMT) / Bachelor of Science degree in health education

Are You Working? Yes-volunteer MA at a medical clinic for indigent adult patitents

Private neurology office in St. Clairsville OH looking for a full time medical assistant ASAP. Please respond to get further detailes or email me samischarmed@yahoo.com

Your Professional Title/Credentials: ma

Are You Working? yes

Re:might have a way for better job finding

HI, I do think it is harder to find a job as a RMA, MA ,CMA. I did talk to a couple of RN's, and doctor's they told me that if all fails go to a contract office for job placement. thats the best way if nothing eles works. you might have to take a test and pay them 30% of your 1st weeks pay. ITS BETTER THAN BEING OUT OF WORK. hope this helps.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: still in school

Are You Working? no

A good agency will never charge you a fee. The agency gets their payment from the office you work in. Why would anyone "give" 30% of their paycheck?

Example-A medical office needs a CMA for one week to fill in for a CMA who is on vacation. The office tells the agency the hourly wage is $15.00/hr.
The agency pays the CMA $12.00. The agency "makes" $3.00/hr for the fee of placing you, managing your payroll, drug testing etc.

NEVER work for an agency that takes a percentage of your pay.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Registered Nurse CCMA Certified Phlebotomist Certified X-Ray tech

Are You Still In School? Completed my BSN December 2008

Are You Working? yes. I work agency. (Hospital Clinic for 6 years)

Thanks, for the info. haven't got to that point yet. just helping out anyone who is looking and can't find work. Thats what i have heard threw other peolpe. Thanks for the good info.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: still in school

Are You Working? no

Hello everyone it has been a while sense I have posted anything. I start my last semester of school next week and I will be doing my externship at an orthopedic office. It doesn't have a lab, so I won't be drawing blood or any urinalysis tests. But I am excited. Has anyone got any tips on what I can expect? The practice has one doctor and one PA.

Thanks

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CNA I & II

Are You Still In School? Yes

Are You Working? No

WE cant found jobs that with good pay for those of us who have in the the field for yrs and have RMA because these young girls are coming out of school and will work for 9.00hr. Dr would rather pay cheap than pay alittle more for someone more experieced because of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are You Working? no

as a guy trying to find an MA job is VERY HARD

and the other problem with pay is that there are 2 MANY medical assistants out there schools just push them through like nothing

I agree with Rainman...you have to be your own advocate. While in school, be serious about it and let the school know what type of externship you are interested in. If you do well, you are the best marketing tool they can find! And you never know who has outside contacts to help you.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Esthetician

Are You Still In School? Planning on MA school in September

Are You Working? Yes

its true....I have been on interviews where the interview was great, yet they hire a "new" LPN grad, who didn't know how to take my daughter's blood pressure!! I recently had someone call and "pretend" to be an employee checking up on my resume. In the summer I was "let go" from a place that was horrible!! I turned in the exit interview, and told the Company what was going on. Well, when my "friend" called, the Company told her that I had to release a paper giving them permission to talk about when I worked there. Never heard a response back from the Company, and my comments. Right now, I am taking classes, and reading and trying to stay up on everything. Its funny, the Doctors here, hire non M/A's, and they call themselves"nurses", yet they aren't. And they are giving injections, and doing minor surgeries(with the Dr. in the room of course), still, they would rather pay the non-certified less, than pay the experienced M/A's,. I just keep telling myself that something will come up. But the recession has hit my town like crazy, and they are even letting go of some R.N.'s at a hospital. That means we as CCMA's get to compete with not only each other, but LPN's, and now even R.N.'s. Census still says that the M/A's will be a good field in the next 5 years, that is what I hold onto......

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CCMA,CNA,certified in EKG &Phelelbotomy

Are You Working? no

OMG this sucks I went to a interview and they told me a MA has had to have at least a yr of experience, I mean come on this is why we went to school. You have to give us a chance to show you that we can do everything that we have learned otherwise we are never gonna have experience.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: MA

Are You Working? no

Lilk,

Was this a year experience even if you had your CMA?

Beth

Are You Working? Yes

Playing devil's advocate here...I remember during the first few weeks of my first job thinking...I don't know squat about being in a medical office. My internship was in a pain clinic. We did alot of vitals and pain list meds but that did not prepare me to work in a PCP office. Calling pt's back on their lab values, imaging reports, spelling the names of medications and what they're for, ordering tests, taking orders from the MD (CMP, CBC, BNP, etc) all while learning the front office system, the facilities where we send pts for tests, the correct info to bring to the MD for B/P checks and pt questions. Maybe others have had that type of training on their externships but I was like...thank you for taking time to train me and pay me to because I knew I was slowing everyone down to learn and a busy office is not set up to slow down to train employees. Our office manager recently asked us how we felt about having MA students in our practice for externships and we came to the consensus that we were too busy and the doctors too impatient to train MA students. They are part of a teaching hospital and work with residents and nursing students on a rotation, but not for MA's.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: RMA

Are You Still In School? N

Are You Working? Y

Does this teaching hospital hire MA's, or was it being asked to have externs for training only? If you don't ever hire MA's, I could see the hesitancy. However, if you DO hire, what a great way to find an excellent employee that is grateful for a opportunity.

Everyone has to start somewhere....

Are You Working? Yes

I can't believe some of the stories I have been reading here!I too am almost done with a medical assisting program...and am worried that I too will not be able to find a job!
I have also maintained a 4.0,have earned honor roll the whole time I have been there and have gotten perfect attendance...but what does all this mean if I fail to sell myself to perspective employers! I just had my first externship meeting and was told that the job market for medical assistants in my area is low due to these schools turning out so many M.A. students.
Congrats Rainman on your job I just hope all my hard work pays off for me like it did you!!
I guess I'll know soon enough either way.....

Are You Working? no

Stay positive. it sounds like you have worked hard during your program. Try to avoid reading the negative comments and use them as a source of encouragement and inspiration. Attitude plays a large role in how you present yourself to employers. They can easily pick on up on negative energy. I always bring a "contagious" positive energy to the office each day. You never know how your attitude can impact a co-worker who is having a bad day not to mention a patient who is being delivered some not so good news on an illness. people forget that part of our job involves having compassion for the sick. That is why I got into this field in the first place. If I have the opportunity to brighten someones day who just found out they have terminal cancer then it puts all my problems in a different light. Be grateful for the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the less fortunate and your blessings will be plentiful!

Thanks for the encouragement, I was just speaking with a classmate about this forum and I told her I really liked what you had to say as well as Suzanne sp? It gave me some pointers on what not to do during an interview! I will put your advice to good use! Thank you again!
Teresa

Are You Working? no

In Atlanta MA'S jobs are hard to find I finally found two places to do my externship. Hopefully I will land a job.. Most offices do want experiences

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Certified phlebotomist/MA/CNA

Are You Still In School? getting ready to extern

Are You Working? yes

I have been seriously considering getting training as an MA at a local tech school, but after reading this forum I am hesitatant now to do so. I live in KS and no community college offers MA programs so that leaves me with only tech schools that cost 14K-24K for training. I thought this was an in demand job but it seems what I heard was lies. I gotta say I am very discouraged right now. Concorde was the tech school I was looking at. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Your Professional Title/Credentials: hopeful student

I wish I would had read this forum along time ago before finishing MA school and wasting my time. I graduated 02/09 have not found a job in this field and have gave up looking. What a waste. My only alternative is to go back to school for my Nursing Degree, something I should have done first.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Medical Billler

Are You Working? Yes

have u had any interviews?
if so what did they say?

I've been looking since Dec.2009. I completed and passed the state certification and Phlebotomy exams, got my RMA in Oct.2009, posted my resumes all over the internet and all the want ads say: 'must have x-amount years exp.' How does one get a job if one can't get the exp.? I'm starting to fear I wasted my good money for schooling!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: RMA - Certified Medical Ass't.

Are You Working? No

Hang in there Laura, You can't think that firing out resumes over the internet is going to find you a job. Companies recieve tousands of resumes that way. You have to be different. I would recommend getting in your car and finding a medical office complex and stopping in at each one and asking for the practice manager to see if they are looking for anyone. You would be amazed at how effective that is. A lot of finding a job is timing, you might be at the right place at the right time and meeting them face to face puts a name with a face. Take a stack of resumes and cover letters with you and then get a card from wherever you go. Follow up with them a week or 2 later and see if that doesn't work better for you. Employers want people who are commited stopping in again and again shows you have that commitment. I will promise you that your chances will increase each time you do this.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Registered Oncology Medical Assistant

Are You Working? yes

Yes, I agree! I would have to say that 90% of the job listing have a requirement of having a min of two years expierence!! Funny how our school did not tell us that when we signed up! How can we get expierence if we can't find a job!!!! This sucks but all we can do is keep on looking...... Good Luck

Are You Working? No

it took me 6 months of busting my ass to find a job but I DID find one. As some one said I was in the right place at the right time. I actually stopped in because I had an interview W/ a nother practice in the same building. I walked in dropped off my resume and never heard anything for a 5 months then they called and hired me.

Also once you're in the field and have the experience the jobs come easier. (I wouldn't quit my job if Hell froze SOLID but I do know it get's easier)

Your Professional Title/Credentials: RMA/NREMT-B

Are You Working? Yes

I hope that I do not offend anyone by putting my two cents in, but here is my thought. As I am reading these posts, I notice that there are a lot of spelling and grammar errors. I really believe that is why many people are unable to find a job. Employers do not want to hire people that are unable to speak and write properly. I am not saying that I always know where to put a comma, but I always make sure that things are spelled correctly. I think that makes a huge difference. Just my thought.

Are You Working? no

I disagree.

All Medical Assistants in a legitimate organization have to go through externship and therefore the externship would be considered MA experience.

Our Medical Assistants at the school I am currently attending in Missouri take the RMA exam a week after their externship ends and many MANY of them pass it... The majority of them being hired out of their extern site and the others being hired shortly after they have passed the exam.

Ones who dont... Well, "you reap what you sow." Don't gossip, don't be negative or hateful and always always always be willing to learn and further yourself in your career. I've noticed that those who dont follow professional protocol are the ones posting "poor me" stories online. Stop with the excuses.

If you are limiting your career search to online than you are not going to find many opportunities. Get out a phone book, get in your car and search. Search, search, search. You can't let yourself be brought down by pessimism.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: RMA

Are You Working? No

Disgusted
An ad I saw in the paper today, for a local hospital-

RNs-Home Health,Hospice,Med/Surg,Occupational Health

LPNs-full and part-time (must be IV certified)

Health Navigator-RN

Occupational Therapist

Pharmacist

MEDICAL ASSISTANT-must have prior Medical Assisting experience

Skilled Mechanic-Full Time

Why in the world out of all those positions does it state that only MAs have to have experience? What is going on that so many places will not hire you if you do not have "prior medical assistant experience",which is about 100% of any recent graduate? If I had known this was the norm, I would NOT have gone into MA school. It can't be denied that many places have it as some kind of policy that they will NOT hire an inexperienced MA unless they have CNA/STNA work in their background,or a very impressive resume. The rest of us are screwed.

Are You Still In School? yes sunnyside elementry

Are You Working? no in th 6grade

Is this a consistant problem that you see. can i use your. omments in my papaer for english class

Your Professional Title/Credentials: none yet

Are You Working? yes/ not in the med. field

I know exactly what you mean. I graduated from my MA program this past July and have not found a job! I search everyday and send out my resume! Ads say CMA and at least 1 year experience. I am scheduled to take my CMA exam in December...hopefully I will get some bites.

Are You Working? NO!

Hi there, I agree with you. I served as a Medic in the ARMY for 4years, and when I came home I tried getting a job as an EMT,Paramedic. I was always told that my time in the ARMY didn't count, and that I would have to start all over again. I done just that. I became a CNA for 16 years and I still hold my CNA Certification. I also went on to become a Medical Assistant. I was working for a AFB here in Utah. In December 2009 I was laid off, this was a contracting job and they were laying a few people here and there. I was having a hard time looking for work and so in that meantime I went back to school and got my Associates Degree in Medical Assisting, I already had my Diploma in Medical Assisting. I never gave up and never will. I'm working now doing contracting work again, and I still look out for work just to see what's out there... I wish all the like finding work, and I believe you will find something soon.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: NCMA, (NCCT), AS

Are You Working? Yes.

We are hiring for field reviewers for our annual HEDIS study. Great opportunity to network because you will visit physician offices and good pay as an employee of our company. Take a look at our website for more information. www.outcomesinc.com

Thank you,
Doug

Your Professional Title/Credentials: HR

Are You Working? yes

I want to start Medical Assisting school in 2 weeks, but it's not a diploma, its an associates degree. Does this make a difference when it comes to hiring?

Are You Working? Yes

not really. Just make sure that is a very good school and talk to other students and find out what the chances are of getting hired after you graduate. If not many students are getting jobs, then i wouldn't recommend going to that school. A lot of the problem is that jobs are saying you don't have enough experience when you graduate for them to hire you. I have 11 years of nursing and a diploma LPN as well as my CMA (AAMA) and I still am not getting hired on!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CMA (AAMA)

Are You Working? no

Mrsrodgers68206
I agree with everyone here. I have been a cna since 1999, I have been a med aide since 2003, an LPN since 2004, and graduated July of last year with my CMA and passed my board exam December 11th and I am still getting people who are hiring for medical assistants writing me back or sending me letters saying you're not qualified enough. It does not matter what your backgroud is or how long you have been in anything to do with nursing. I also completed 180 hours of externship as a medical assistant in abusy office that saw over 200 patients a day and thats still not enough to secure a job, yet half of the people I graduated with who have absolutely no nusing experience are getting jobs left and right. Can someone explain that one to me cause I simply don't understand. I have 10+ years in nursing experience and these people are fresh out of college with no experience and yet they're getting jobs and I'm not. I have went to professional resume making classes, and also done so many mock interviews I could die, so Its just the profession I guess.

Mrs. Rodgers, I have no idea what is causing this major brick wall in your efforts to land a job, when others get hired. We don't have enough information pertaining to your situation, since every situation is unique, but I will throw out some thoughts off of the top of my head:

- age?
- over qualified?
- salary expectations?
- stressing nursing experience more than medical assistant in resume?
- strong resume?
- good cover letter?

So many variables can play a role. However, I hope that soon, you too, will be blessed with the perfect medical assistant position you aspired to become. Try to pay careful attention to the job ad and try to write your application/resume exactly toward what the employer expects as much as you can.

Good luck.

age?
- over qualified?
- salary expectations?
- stressing nursing experience more than medical assistant in resume?
- strong resume?
- good cover letter?

I am 29 years old. I don't talk much about my 10 years of nursing experience at all in my letters or resume. my salary is well below what most of them are even offering and i never mention that in my resumes at all. I have my medical assistant externship on there because that is the only experience I have as a medical assistant. I am getting told that i do not have enough experience and that I'm not qualified because I have no experience. I have had my resume looked over by professionals in the business as well as my cover letter and have been told that it is phenominal and they would hire me if they were hiring for medical assistants.

My problem is that how am i supposed to get experience as a medical assistant if noone is willing to take that initial risk of hiring me and letting me show them what I am capable of?

I have had many interviews but they all end with them telling me that I do not have enough experience as a medical assistant. well idont have enough experience because noone will hire me and give me that chance!

Are You Working? no

Not sure why you went and got a MA cert when you are a LPN???? As a LPN the pay is better and you can work in both acute and LTC. Just wondering

Your Professional Title/Credentials: CCMA

Are You Working? yes

I had to go get my CMA because I cannot lift more than 10 lbs with my right shoulder ever again. I had a work comp injury and it tore my right shoulder up. The only places around where I live that hire medical assistants are nursing homes and you still have to be able to lift people there. I cannot. Also I became homeless right after I graduated with my LPN, so I was not able to afford my board exam. I only have the diploma but not the board exam ceritfying me. I would have to go back and audit all of my classes now and then pay for the exams.

Are You Working? no

I have said this before and I will say it again, Your attitude towards the way you view school will become your work habits. I got a great job 2 weeks after completing my externship, and not with the practice I externed with. If you are not positive now what type employee will you be? I have now been with the same company for 2 yrs and recieved a spot bonus as well as a great Christmas Bonus, the nures I work with treat me with the utmost respect as well do the Doctors. I get calls from other practices in my building wanting to know if I would consider a move. All this has happened because of my attitude toward what I do and how I do it. I am not trying to blow my own horn, but it is the truth! If you dont like what your getting change your Attitude!

Are You Working? yes

Um Excuse me I go in to the interviews with the attitude of I know what I'm doing and I will get the job and I still dont have one! If you dont know me then you have no right to judge. I can get a job as a cna or a med aide so fast its not funny. I can't get a job in nebraska as a medical assistant because they want experience, and with only 180 hours of externship thats not enough.

Are You Working? no

You know..I've "been around"...I'm 55 years old. I was laid off from a major company in June of 2009 and decided to go to school (Since the company would reimburse up to $10,000.00) I successfully completed the Medical Assistant course with a 3.73 GPA. I had no choice but to do my externship at a free medical clinic. Being a "free" clinic, naturally they don't pay the workers there, so that leaves me with trying to find employment elsewhere. NO ONE, yes NO ONE, will hire a MA here in Tampa unless the MA has experience. The reason that I started out by saying that I've been around, I'm stressing the fact that I know all about attitude, how you present yourself at a job interview, mannerisms,how to dress, ETC ETC but the bottom line is that NO ONE WILL HIRE A MA HERE IN TAMPA THAT DOES NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE. Plain and simple..........

Are You Working? NO!!

Paul-Are you the one who posted on Indeed.com that you have a better chance of getting a job as a lion tamer than as a Medical Assistant?

I started this thread because I was so dismayed over seeing how all the MA jobs around here ALWAYS insist on experience and all the others don't seem to state that. Another thing I am noticing is the office skills they want from an MA which tells me they really want a Medical Secretary-which I didn't go to school for 9 months to be.

There needs to be a congressional overhaul of these programs. That should be addressed in DC before they start tampering with financial aide. The program heads need to start concentrating more on working with the job sites, coming up with a solution as to what should an externship be, how long should it last, for that office to agree is long enough to be considered "EXPERIENCED".

Your Professional Title/Credentials: "RMA"

Are You Still In School? Hardly

Are You Working? Nope

My dear children. The best and only way you are going to get your foot into the door is volunteer and get the necessary experience that you need. Trust me, that is what I had to do to get started in my career.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: RN

Are You Working? Yes

It's not fair that everyone is either saying your not qualified or you need more schooling after we have given those schools our money and they are still pushing school and we're not getting hired. In order to keep your certification and not lose it, you're going to have to spend more money to keep your certification before it expires. To me this is insane. Going back to Administrative work. It's like your chasing work. I give up.

Your Professional Title/Credentials: Certified Medical Assistant

Are You Working? no

It is so nice to know I am not the only one that is severely frustrated with not being able to find a MA job! I have been out of school for almost one year and I have yet to find a job.
And I am running into the same problem as most... no experience. I have actually asked some prospective employers how I am to have the experience if no one is willing to hire me!
If I would have known then, what I know now, I would never have gone to school, wasted my time, spent the money or taken on a grant that has to be paid!!

Your Professional Title/Credentials: NRCMA

Are You Working? no

1 2