Keep the North Shore Country Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Keep the North Shore Country Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Supporter Comments - Part 6

I agree with Albert. The right developers will work to see that the changes are not so drastic and possibly afford everyone to live and work in the North Shore.
Not all that live in the North Shore is against it. Perception is what driving the people to the hype that keeping it country is the way to go. you can have both. A balance. Its too bad that the hearing isnt in town with a full page blab. Instead it was kept pretty quite...Just check out some of the State properties and tell me that its a great thing. no jobs will create high crime. Regardless of the lds temple and BYU-hawaii. My car got broken into many of times in Haleiwa and the North Shore so just give it up. The traffic wouldnt be so bad if there were more places to stay in North Shore and IF people didn't have to go into town to work.
Most of the Against crowd are transplants. They got the beach properties and $$$$ and don't want to look bad so they say lets save this and that...what they mean is how can they profit from this. They own the shops and eating areas so God forbid.
Look what the state has done with Waimea Falls. Great job!