Return to Website

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall - (refresh page to remove popup ads)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dennis Perdue

Jay,
You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. We have many memories of good times with Dennis that will remain close to our hearts forever.

Blessings to Jay, and the whole family. Dennis was a dear cousin to us. Ray and Karen Powell, Ron and Sue Perdue, Ron Jr. and Amy Perdue, Brandon, Madisson, and Destiny. Our family taught us the importance of education, and hard work. Dennis represented these qualities, and passed them on to others.

I was so sorry to hear about Dennis. We emailed at least once a week and he called me several times over the last few years. I was gone out of town and was unaware he had passed away until a Welch friend let me know. He was a good guy, and is now having fun in heaven with his good buddy, Jim Amici.

I'm so sorry to hear about Dennis. I know u both and have nothing but good thoughts of u both. I played ball at Gary HS during Dennis time tome. I think Dennis and Sid Cure were the ones who got me into golf, which I still do today. Learned a lot from Dennis on playing ball.