Return to Website

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall - (refresh page to remove popup ads)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: welch high school reunion

We need to form the reunion committee before we make any decisions. We have always formed the reunion committee and the committee as a group makes the decisions. What is the number for the quality suites.

I spoke with Sherry this morning and forwarded the info from the Quality Suites that I had gathered. Good Luck with your reunion. SJB

Would love to attend late 60's, 70's & 80's combined reunion. July is a great month for me!

If you are on facebook they have a welch high reunion 70s group page on facebook.also be sure and send your email and contact information to the Welchhighschoolreunion70s@yahoo.com

If you are on facebook they have a welch high reunion 70s group page on facebook.also be sure and send your email and contact information to the Welchhighschoolreunion70s@yahoo.com. see the information for save the date

Sammy Joe, thank you so much for all the research you have offered for the Seventies reunion.

BE SURE AND CHECK THE SAVE THE DATE FOR ALL THE VENUE AND RESERVATIONS INFORMATION

Re: welch high school reunion venue

Have you considered checking in to Twin Falls?

I am confused, has there been a decision on venue? And if so, is it going to be the Quality Inn as I would prefer book my reservation now.

Thanks

Yes the reunion will be at the quality hotel check the post that says save the date it has the contact information for the hotel and rooms what we will discuss at the meeting this evening is the cost of the dinner. Yes book your room now. Looking forward to seeing you there.

The Quality Inn now has only smoking rooms available.

If you would prefer non smoking,the Comfort Inn (Blfd Va) is approx. 6 miles away 276-326-3688 $95 per night. The Holiday Inn Express (Princeton) approx. 12 miles away 304-425-8156 has 60 rooms @$116 per night & The Hampton Inn 304-431-2580 (Princeton) has 70 rooms available @ $121 per night.

All 3 places would be nice however you would have to drive to the Quality Inn in Bluefield for our reunion event. Hope that helps.

See you all there......come a day early for our "Barrel Bowl" Welch vs. Gary golf tournament. If you are a non golfer come have free lunch with us. Sam Baker WHS '74