Return to Website

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall

Maroon Wave Assembly Hall - (refresh page to remove popup ads)
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Death of Brenda Mulkey

I am her daughter. She died when I was just 18 years old and she had a very rough life unfortunately over the last decade. I have peace knowing that everything, for the most part, was made right again-at least for most of our little family. Unfortunately I do not know my other family members I am now aware I still have. I was close with aunt Paula but I learned of her passing shortly after my husband and I connected with her for lunch and so many stories and memories that were graciously shared and still very much treasured! I would love to learn more. Although she is high above in Heaven, I know she still is very close and sent me my very own angel who married me and has been through better and worst and sickness and health. I've been very sick but somehow this man has stayed by my side through it all! She has a gorgeous grandson, 16, and an elite baseball player on his 6 A HS team as well as the traveling all-star select team. He carries her care free attitude and " take things as they come " lifestyle! I never knew she worked in a beauty store, but she grew up in Welch and married Walt Dunbaker.
She was a figure roller skater and so beautiful. Today is her birthday and I took the opportunity to get my son from school in the middle of the day to enjoy her memories and keep me in good spirits unlike the anniversary of her death day. But to be honest, she was in so much pain, emotionally and mentally about her broken family than an illness. As a matter of fact, she died of an aneurism in horrible circumstances.
Just wanted to settle some of the uncertain ways of her life and death that of course you couldn't know unless you were told. And I am so very sorry to learn of family I have and she had that meant so much to you all and her from reading your posts, that I didn't reach out far enough to have you say your goodbyes. If anyone would like anymore information, or let me know what family I am sadly missing from my life, please feel free to text me or email me or call me. There are so many details you don't know, for her life and death is a story to fill a novel.
Thank you for allowing me to feel love on this difficult day and I sicncerely hope I do hear from at least some of you if not all!
My email is: skeetport@gmaiil.com and can text me at 601-946- 3707 ( cell) or the house, if you wish to speak: 601-856-0754. I don't usually just hand out numbers to virtual strangers but in this case any response would not only be welcomed but highly anticipated! God bless, Christie