The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: uk columbo alert

Thought I'd resurrect this thread to let UK fans know that Saturday, 10am, ITV seems to be the regular Columbo slot now. Matter of Honour yesterday. Murder Under Glass next weekend.

WD

i wanna live in the UK.

You mean Wales

yeah...you got that right, baby!
the lush green there will always make me happy, even though i can't be there.

don't forget all the bloody rain too

but lieutenant, i absolutely adore the rain, and thankfully we've had a lot of it here lately.

Yeah, we love the rain too

Isn't rain wonderful

ahhh...i know. i know how much damage you have had, and it truly can't be a fun thing. it has to be horrible.

Yes it was horrible but none of us were hurt, which is the important thing. Second most important thing was that my beloved Japanese Columbo DVD's were upstairs out of the way lol.
We've rebuilt and moved on

you go boy!!!!

I just looked at those flood photo's. I can't imagine going through that.

I used to live in a house that was burgled three times in three years. It was horrible knowing someone had been there but the only clearing up to do was a small repair to the front door and the addition of a new lock, on three occasions.

THX Mitch
I just looked at those flood photo's. I can't imagine going through that.

I used to live in a house that was burgled three times in three years. It was horrible knowing someone had been there but the only clearing up to do was a small repair to the front door and the addition of a new lock, on three occasions.

It was a nightmare. It happened twice within about 9 months. I'd hate to be burgled too. There are some scumbags out there

ITV in the UK are showing Fade In To Murder on Sat 23rd Oct at 10am

WD

Alibi are showing Columbo likes the nightlife on saturday at 1pm and 7pm. Thats in the uk.