The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Thanks to Cass

Thanks for the correction. Multi tasking isn't my forte. Im watching the Phillies game while on the PC and enjoying a glass of white merlot

Re: Another site has your Columbo goofs

Who's winning?

And I am having a litle wine myself... It's ok..I am on vacation...

Chill Mrs Peck #2
Check out Mrs Pecks last 4 smilies.

Was meant to be a joke

Bless

And I will chime in too....Mrs. Peck put enough smiley icons in his post to choke a horse.....he was only kidding.....

Battle of the Mrs Pecks

Cass, some people just dont get it! Its a shame some people are just so absorbed in their lives and don't have a sense of humor. It always amazes how some people like to start debates and arguements on internet message boards. They just don't understand message boards are "for entertainment purposes only"

you are right peck.....as i said on the colsy site, you are a nice guy on here and you are also a nice guy for other reasons...you let me realize that i shouldn't put out personal info on myself way back last year when i first posted here...and you did it so nicely....and i still thank you for that...
it is just that when i visit other boards...and there are not too many........i just see such meaness....and i think it is uncalled for...i just don't like it......it doesn't happen here too often..thank heavens.........well.....whatever........i hope the "pecks" can come to terms..

Message Board Tactics

Cass, I have learned that when things get a little heated on message boards, the best tactic is just ignore them, and move on. There is no sense trying to explain to some people, things that are posted for fun, if they don't get it.

I follow the words of my favorite Biblical quote:

"Go from the presence of a foolish man, in whom thou perceivest not the lips of knowledge." Proverbs 14:7

In other words, "Don't waste your time arguing with an idiot"

That was a great quote from the Bible...thanks It made me feel better...I just can't stand when this kind of junk turns up....In the words of Rodney King..."Can't we all just get along??"