The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Famous Last Words #41 - #54 - Answers

Oh Headache...you are my sweet and adorable nimcompoop!!!! (do you realize I actually had to write that down and copy it from you post because I didn't know how to spell it?!?)
I loved your "hard rock" thingy when you were referring to Uncle Randy's nephew! Or was it Uncle Rudy? Or was it Uncle Randy? And what is Columbo's first name?????? Randy? Rudy? Lou?.....oh heck who cares!!
I almost started a whole thread about you because I saw all your posts here today but I couldn't breathe because I was laughing so hard.....so cassa never made the thread.....it would have been a goody!! Maybe another day....

Ok...mushy time.....thanks so much for all the stuff you do on here...I, along with everyone else, appreciate it. You are something else.

Now, what that "something else" is??? I don't really know.....but whatever it is...well.....we should bottle it and sell it on the open market....we could make millions!!!

Hey, just thanks.....................

Re: Famous Last Words #41 - #54 - Answers

Hey!! Where is your other groupie Laura??