The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: peterfalk.com website

Thanks Headache...I will check it out.......but Geesh!! what a dry post from you!!!! Where is the humor??? Where is the passion???.......oh Hell!! I guess you can't be "on" all the time!!
(you do know that i am only joking with you, right?)

Re: peterfalk.com website

Well...I finally checked it out. Why oh Why oh Why don't I have the Hallmark Channel?? I know I could just throw in one of my tapes or dvds....but it is wonderful to see them when they are actually on tv.

I did think it was cute that the title of the page was "Peter Falk on TV"....and there is that little B&W picture of him sitting "on" that big TV.

Re: Re: peterfalk.com website

A few months back, I bought a couple of Peter's drawings from his site and the person running that side of things could not have been more pleasant or helpful. One of the sketches wasn't actually for sale, but they got Peter to dig out the original from his studio and had a print made of it. Good people. And a very nice souvenir for anyone who hasn't yet taken them up on this.