The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Message to Michael Kheifetz

Yes, I am good, stop reminding me. What is the city called. U live close to Wildwood. I like the episodes where Columbo doesnt know who murdered right away. Also, I like the old ones more then the new ones which r kinda boring like that new music one, the compsoer one. DO they still show Columbo on channel 72 Bravo because a couple of days ago I checked and it wasnt on the program for the next couple of days. they used to show it every day.

Re: Message to Michael Kheifetz

we used to go to wildwood all the time for vacation...it is the second to last stop on the parkway...cape may is the last...wildwood has a great boardwalk....terrific!!.....
as far as the newer episodes of columbo are concerned..i have only seen 2 or 3....and the ones i have seen do not compare with the original 45...i am prejudiced that way...but i will have to check some more of them out when they air on tv and maybe i will change my mind...
and no...sadly, bravo, channel 72, is not showing columbo anymore...i have heard that it is on the hallmark station....which i do not have...and also on the biography station which i have at our other little house...