The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Who Do You Miss??

I know Peck, but where I went, Circuit City and Coconuts, the dvd pack was selling for close to 75 bucks! The vhs package was 40.....so opted for the cheaper.
I am going to enjoy seeing GDIII again, ever since you said that it is not as terrible as everyone has claimed it to be...it might not rank up there with 1 or 2, but in your opinion, you have said that it is still a great movie....and you know I respect your opinion.

Re: Re: Who Do You Miss??

[am going to enjoy seeing GDIII again, ever since you said that it is not as terrible as everyone has claimed it to be...it might not rank up there with 1 or 2, but in your opinion, you have said that it is still a great movie....and you know I respect your opinion.]

I dont believe I ever said it was a "great" movie. I have always felt that it should have never been made. The best I might have said is that if it wasn't for the GFI and GFII, it might have been a somewhat entertaining film. The casting is terrible, story is very hard to follow, and some of the acting is bad. I heard somewhere that the only reason FFC made it was to make money to buy his winery.

The five disc DVD set is available on Amazon for 50 bucks.

Re: Who Do You Miss??

Yes, I shouldn't have used the word great. I remember you saying that if we hadn't had GFI and GFII, this one probable wouldn't seem so lacking.