The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Top 10 List

One thing that I have been known to do is to use my Columbo Phile book as a dictionary. It doesn't have to be Columbo related...it just may be a word that I know is in there and I can check the spelling.

You missed one ... "Scanning each episode for any reason to post to a related forum".

TOO FUNNY DUDE.

Excellent!

I would add:

"Your office manager considers adding "The Ultimate Lieutenant Columbo Site" to your company's list of banned IP addresses.

Re: Re: Top 10 List

You actually have a file folder labeled "Columbo" in your favorites file on your PC.

You went through a great deal of trouble and swearing to put the NBC Mystery movie theme on you cell phone as a ring tone.

You own one or more Basset hounds.

Peter Falk has a restraining order on you.

You want the faces of Levinson and Link on Mount Rushmore and can not understand why the White House does not agree.

Have scoured any number of wrecking yards in your vicinity for a Peugot of certain vintage.

You are planning a break in of either Ted or Rex's house for their Coumbo ephemera.

Need help.

Joe

too rich joe!!! i love it!!

...you check all your pockets to find something when you are out in public..

...you keep your copy of your columbo phile book at your side at all times....and you have even photographed your dog with it (i have..and i have a great picture of it..but i sadly don't know how to post it here.. ) (welshdragon? you out there?? )

...you have started to have a craving for hard boiled eggs for breakfast

...you have seen headache's cave!!!!