The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Interesting Idea for a New Columbo Movie

I'll take this opportunity to plug Martin Ross' great web site, "Just One More Paragraph", a collection of Columbo "fan fiction" featuring some very good, original "Columbo" stories and scripts by talented writers, some of whom are regular visitors to this Fan Forum.

This discussion particularly puts me in mind of that site's first contribution, "Vengeance Is Mine" by Eric Paddon -- a follow-up to "Presciption: Murder," set many years later.

http://www.planetpreset.com/colfanfic.html

Re: Re: Interesting Idea for a New Columbo Movie

Yeah, many of those folks are in their eighties. Of course, the murderer(s) probably wouldn't chance a death sentence at that age . . . their motive would be revenge and only revenge. The producers would have to be careful if several colluded in a murder scheme to avoid it becoming an "Over-the-hill-gang caper" beneath Columbo.

Many thanks for the plug, Ted! Of the four Columbo fanfics I've written, that remains my favorite just because I liked the idea of bringing Columbo full-circle as it were.

Fred said.....

"We could title it "Murder By Geriatrics."

Co-starring Cassavetes...... "

now that is totally wrong my friend!!!

Me and Cassa are the 2 youngest on this board, aren't we?

you got it c.g!!!

c.g and franco!! birthday buddies!! yay!