Class of 1996
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Real World: Franklin High c/o 1996

I know most of you probably miss the Franklin years. For me, I couldn't wait to move on. I graduated from Pace U with a BBA in Business Mgt. My first real job was working as a Desktop Support Tech for JP Morgan in midtown. 9/11 happened and the company decided to move the dept out to LI. I didn't want to move with them so I found another job working at another financial firm. Since then, I moved up a couple of positions and I am currently a Business Analyst. Great gig and loving the benefits.

As for other developments. I recently got married to my wonderful wife. It was a beautiful wedding out in CT. Jeff can testify...he was one of my groomsmen. No kids yet; not for a couple more years. We currently live in Westchester NY.

Regarding the Reunion. I haven't decided yet on going. Maybe hearing from those of you who knew me may change my mind.

wow mister Q. just right before i was gonna send you the update on the reunion. You better go because that will be one of the few times we get to drunk w/o women nagging. hahahaha..

hope to sell you all there!

WOW!!!! Its been that long man. Hey all, glad to see everyone is doing fine after Franklin High. Currently living in Holland (getting a little homesick) playing a little soccer. Also a proud parent of two children, Ashley 7 and Tristian 1 . And yes being grown is overated.

High School????? I want to go back to kindergarten! LOL!!

I can't complain...college was fun, true reality hit me once I entered the corporate world. My job search lasted 13 months after graduation , because of 9/11, but I eventuallty got a really great job in Supply Chain/Logistics. The company I worked for was bought, and all jobs moved to GA, so I was forced to look for another job late last year. I'm doing well, and I enjoy what I do. But all in all, I feel I got more knowledge in the workplace and when things are hands-on, rather than classroom theory.

As far as other realities...rent...car payments...wedding to pay for...working on an MBA while working full-time...yeah, Kindergarten sounds about right!!