ALECSTAR MESSAGE BOARD

Welcome! Tell us of your memories of the band and what your favorite Alecstar song is, or just drop us a line! 

ALECSTAR MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Memories from an old road crew member

That IS a great idea Dave. Shoot! I guess I should do that on my website too!

Re: Memories from an old road crew member

That is a great idea ~ "Where Are They Now". I remember "The Yacht Club" in Kingston ( Andy Gootch played, not sure if Alecstar was there or not...a few bands were on the venue)I was planning on attending the Sept. show @ the Turning Stone ~ due to illness w/ my parents ( I am their caregiver) plans have changed. I hope there will be another chance in the future to catch them ~ if not ~ there is always the CD!!!! Looking forward to new addition to the site !!!
camiller

Re: Re: Memories from an old road crew member

hey I was in andy goocth and we are planning to play this fall ...hard to belive right?

whats the turning point gig?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

That is a great idea ~ "Where Are They Now". I remember "The Yacht Club" in Kingston ( Andy Gootch played, not sure if Alecstar was there or not...a few bands were on the venue)I was planning on attending the Sept. show @ the Turning Stone ~ due to illness w/ my parents ( I am their caregiver) plans have changed. I hope there will be another chance in the future to catch them ~ if not ~ there is always the CD!!!! Looking forward to new addition to the site !!!
camiller

Re: Re: Memories from an old road crew member

Andy Gooch was one of the best local bands around in 80' s.
No one but Aerosmith could play "train kepUncle t rollin" like these guys. Brett could play a guitar pretty good to.
Uncle Willy had some good weed. Man those were some fun times.