Overcoming PND Forum

Please use this Discussion Forum to post questions, contact others and share information on Post Natal Depression.

Overcoming PND Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: im here!

Hi suzie.... I got an e mail to say that u have posted on my thread.... Well I was surprised in a way coz I hadn't been on d forum for a long time... When I read my own posts it tears me apart to remember how bad I felt... How low I was... I really know how u r feeling n it's horrible to feel so so alone.. Is there an support group u can go to? Wer r u? It's reality that even though u expect people in d health service to be able to empathise with pnd they can't... As a lovely nurse told me one time.... We are the caring profession who do not give s ****... We aren't very good at looking out for each other at all. I found that wen u felt better n that things were starting to become managable that a small change could cause set back... Even someone asking bout wen I was going back to work send me into anxious thoughts of not coping. Have any big changes happened? I definately agree that pmt affects us too. I needed my mess increased 4 times in total... A lot but that's war it took. I too was on sertraline. Felt it took d dose being upped to keep me improving. I stayed on high dose for 6 months then started tapering down... Im on nights at d moment but I will definitely look out for u on forum.... X just believe u will get there..... I did....