Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rangers fans in the home end

I was at the game yestarday with my mum we had to sit in home end in the old away end for leauge games beside a camera man that kept standing up for the full game with his camera near the tunnel bloking my view to the right with nade and wilis behind us and a full of Rangers dotted round us which is a joke.
A Rangers fan got rejected out for being sick by stewards and police during first half but a guy then stand up at the front of main stand in view of others and stewards with a red jacket on started singing the sash for a minute with chris hamilton part of the board I saw did alert stewards to take action of this fanny but he later sat down with a fan telling him to sit down but never got put out. A joke.

I like the next east fife vs Rangers at bayview to be sit in near actual east fife supporters in the near future in home end. If yer no actual ef fans don't come and sing the sash.

I never got back home in glasgow e till 9pm was too tired to complain and it was my first ef game since the forfar game at bayview too, was it lee murrays idea to let Rangers fans in I guesss.

Also many were at the front before the game selling their tickets for home end too. Shambles I would say.

Also players sponcership with mascots before game and man of match went to stoney, mcbride and others who put in the effort must be pissed off. Though I do like stoney I dunno why he gets credit by Rangers fans the most bet if we had boboo balde playing for ef he would be booed.

Part from that the club should be doing bettter to re-unite ef fans like myself with other ef fans rather than cashing in on away supporters to fill our end I bet many now have season tickets thanks to lee murray for the next Rangers game at bayview shocking

Sounds like you have a grudge against lee Murray because he told you too leave the reception

Didn't like the way he said at that day.Havent been back since and came to make the numbers for our support but still the club gets it wrong. But I still support ef and the club needs supporters like me on board and shouldn't get treated badly espically when I travel like I do to follow ef every week.

Cambuslang Fifer
Didn't like the way he said at that day.Havent been back since and came to make the numbers for our support but still the club gets it wrong. But I still support ef and the club needs supporters like me on board and shouldn't get treated badly espically when I travel like I do to follow ef every week.

You are blaming him for everything! Grow up. You said you weren't coming back I think but chose to do so when we were playing rangers and is your mother an east fife fan?

Ok then. Yeah but the club need me and supporters and I like east fife so going to the next home game believe its stranrear. Can't make forfar too long a drive plus don't have a car fae glasgow so stick to strarear and use public transport. Yes she is she's a fifer like me that's why she came.

Never seen her at a game before in your opinion is she one of the people who done the "real fans" out of a ticket?

Can we please stop these personal attacks? We are never going to see eye to eye with every other East fife supporter but the last thing we need is to chase guys who have clearly got some space for EFFC in their hearts.

Exactly KoF.

You clearly have a problem with Hendo, so take it somewhere else than this forum.

GoF
Exactly KoF.

You clearly have a problem with Hendo, so take it somewhere else than this forum.

No problems personally with him, just likes to feel sorry for himself.

would just like to make a point. have been ef supporter for over 50 years going back to Donnelly, Stirrat, Morrison etc and am a st holder.
thought i would treat my son to the match. Did not appreciate a "fellow" ef supporter brushing past us near the end saying " show yur colours ya ......."??????

I don't post on here very often , but I was very disappointed on Saturday , being sat in the official away end which I thought was for home fans only , I was sat amongst rangers fans ? every time they scored , a twentysomething specky twat looked round at me to RUB it in ,looking for a reaction , as I was wearing my east fife top n scarf , him and his dad are local guy's . FFS I was on edge of smacking this wee specky cunt in the pus and his fat specky dad ,I thought better as I would have lifted by the police and spent my Saturday night locked up , What a horrible way to feel as an east fife SUPPORTER FOR 30 YEARS . I hope this will never happen again ? I will not be back to the rangers again at OUR GROUND .