Return to Website

Away From The Numbers

All good things come to an end. Or so they say. AFTN has been around since 1989, first as a fanzine and then making the jump to a website and forum in 2003. We've been through the many ups and down at East Fife in those 12 years but policing the forum has become a giant pain in the ass in recent years. As such, we made the decision not to renew it when it expired.

The forum is no more and will remain as a locked archive until it is eventually deleted by the host. We're looking in to try to save some of the content as an archive.

This is not the end of AFTN though. The site will continue and will be revamped and return in its full glory for the start of the 2016/17 season. Maybe even sooner. There will be a comment sections and possibly even a new, registered forum. Check our Twitter (@aftnwebsite) for all the latest info and we'll also post in on the EFFC memories Facebook page.

Until then, have a last browse here, thanks for all your support over the years, and 'Mon the Fife.

GoF

East Fife
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fecking Awful

unknown username
I have been saying this for weeks after Anderson was promoted that was wrong as Hegarty left the club we need someone of hegarty ability in that job when things go badly wrong as it currently is....someone who knows how to shout and motivate players, lead from sidelines give out instructions to the whole field than let poor Gary who has to do two jobs at left back on get out messages to nearby team-mates and tactics during the games as well as midweek sessions at training which i get is in anderson ability as he was perviously a community coach before hand okshort term but experience crucial at a club like ours, i hardly see this when Gary is on the park, we are exposed from the dugout and we lack a leader like Chapman and MacPherson management. Not long ago Colin Cameron end at berwick came to an end and we've seen the last player-manager and we seen the start why its not working out for us and having a small squad as it is with injuries and supensions and were not including darren dodds at brechin there almost look certs to be in this league next season. Clyde game on saturday will tell us its been long enough that we've gave them and new manager would have the window to get in his players in or add to whats been left before the summer and right management both on training field and in games at the moment if its anyone my pick would be Jefferies or Lennon and their management style but good luck board to make their decision and at the moment pray we beat clyde and stirling that would save naysmith's teeth and my team following further down this pack of teams.

Whats up with McGovern not given a start in goals think he has one game since been on-loan from united? not confident? the same reason why MacGregor was farmed out and Leyden was on the bench up it Elgin must be wondered what they achieved in by going out on-loan i know Goodfellow done very well at the start but we are in a rot.

"I have been saying this for weeks" - That's weird, haven't seen your username before?? Have you been saying it to your mates then? Anyway, if you are going to post again, make it readable next time please? The above is an absolutely atrocious use of the English language.