The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Another site has your Columbo goofs
I have discovered another website with the columbo goofs taken from this site. For those interested, it is at http://thomaskrieger.gmxhome.de/nitpick.htm The text however is translated into German and changed around so it doesn't look like plagarism. Does this...
Views: 544   Replies: 18
Last Post: Jun 10, 2005 11:53pm
by cassavetes45
Wow! Death Valley!
Gee...things are a bit slow here....This is almost as bad as colsy's site..no offense colsy...we are only a small few on there....but a hardy group nonetheless. If you don't mind, let me take a quick moment to go off topic for a second...well....seeing how I sta...
Views: 491   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jun 10, 2005 6:08pm
by cassavetes45
y
Yoda
Another Columbo goof?
I've just been reading the Columbo goofs and realised that one I think I spotted isn't in there. It's in 'A Matter Of Honour' and is when Columbo goes to talk to the drunken worker quite early on in the episode. I haven't seen it for a while but am sure he asks som...
Views: 434   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 10, 2005 12:13pm
by cassavetes45
t
TFL
Columbus: Secrets From the Grave
How many of you clicked on this thread without noticing it said Columbus, not Columbo? Or did you think I just couldn't spell?! I was surfing through the TV listings before I went to work today. On the Discovery Times channel this evening there is a program with...
Views: 406   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 9, 2005 2:23am
by Joe Thomas
d
David
For The Love of Money?
The stereotype seems to be that Columbo's cases always have a significant amount of money involved. Perhaps for the majority, though certainly not all. Consider several within the years of the Original 45 which I suggest have nothing to do with money....... "D...
Views: 405   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 8, 2005 7:37pm
by cassavetes45
j
James
Columbo Cries Wolf
I just wondered how realistic the ending of this episode was. Wouldn't columbo have needed a warrant to rip down the wall panelling at the end? Which he couldn't have got because of having been through the whole process of unsucessfully digging up the grounds of the...
Views: 602   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 1:27am
by Ted
Columbo Quote Puzzlers #34, 35, 36, 37, 38 & 39
Lets get these suckers over with, eh? Here are the next six Columbo Quotes Puzzlers. Which are the true Columbo quotes and which murderer did he say it to? Which episode is it from? Which is the fake quote? ---------- #34: "I'm affraid I can't allow you...
Views: 369   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 12:19am
by cassavetes45
Script "Help yourself"
Hello, You can read integral script of "Help yourself" at : http://www.curiosis.com Bye
Views: 339   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 31, 2005 11:59pm
by Stan "The Man"
'GREEN ACRES' STAR EDDIE ALBERT DIES AT 99
A great murderer in, "Dead Weight" (One of my favorites)has just passed away. He will be missed very much.
Views: 585   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 31, 2005 11:54pm
by Mrs. Peck
Columbo Quotes Puzzlers #31, #32, #33
I'm back from the Columbo cave and I am all ready to post some more of these incredibly difficult Columbo Quote Puzzlers! Here are #'s 31, 32 and 33... Which of the two choices is the "True" Columbo quote and which episode is it from/which murderer did Columbo...
Views: 809   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 31, 2005 8:00pm
by Headache2112
coin puzzle
There was an episode in which there was a puzzle concerning finding which bag of coins was counterfeit. Does anyone here remember the exact wording of the puzzle?
Views: 584   Replies: 17
Last Post: May 31, 2005 3:20pm
by Paul
r
Rex
Free DVD Offer
Some of you may have missed this in the post below, so I thought I'd start a new message. Since we are all big fans of the show and waiting for the next or future DVD releases is longer than some of us would care to wait, I have complete and uncut prints of every...
Views: 759   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 31, 2005 1:10am
by Joe Thomas
d
Dave
Unidentified episode
i am racking my brains out for the name of the episode in which a man is leaving a ranch by car after he has commited a murder. On the way out he nearly runs over the only witness to him leaving, who happens to be blind. Can anyone help?
Views: 414   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 30, 2005 12:43pm
by Tom
Bernard Fox, from Troubled Waters and Dagger Of The Mind
No, don't worry, he's not dead! I was just wondering, does anyone know of a mailing address for him?
Views: 568   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 27, 2005 9:58pm
by cassavetes45
Rex's DVDS
As many of you know, Rex has from time to time mentioned that he has good quality dvds available for a low price. Well, I took him up on the offer and ordered How To Dial A Murder...and the Canadian 90minute version of Etude in Black. The quality of these dvds is rea...
Views: 640   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 26, 2005 4:44pm
by Stan "The Man"