World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Re: Anyone interested in writing a chain story?

No worries, Spriggan!

I've been in the same boat. I have started doing a final edit on what I've written this week so we're getting closer. I had a bit of a snag Sunday in my personal life. A week ago we found out I was pregnant and then I lost it this past Sunday while we were enroute to Tx. We're here now and I'm recovering. I can't wait to try again as soon as we can! :)

Anyway, that's why it's not on here yet. I've been super tired this week due to all of that and been working as I can editing the story. I'll post it as soon as I get it done. ;)

with love,
Dragonfly

Favorite Froud Book? The Oracle

Hi Dragonfly,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss

Take all the time you need to recover and heal. Don't worry about the story, I'm sure it will be ready when it is meant to be so to speak.

Thinking of you and your partner,

More 's and lots of love,

Spriggan

Dragonfly- I'm so sad to hear about that. I will never understand why things like this happen to people that would be excellent parents. Maybe it's so you truly appreciate it when it really does happen!
a life time of appreciation....

Many thoughts, love and well wishes to both you and your partner!

and don't stress about the story, you've got a lot on your plate as it is! to echo Spriggan...it'll come when it does.

Thanks for understanding. It's been a rough couple of weeks. What's funny is my honey and I both knew the minute I got pregnant but of course had to wait several weeks for confirmation. We got that and were just allowing ourselves to get excited and then bam... no more baby-to-be. When it happened, I reasoned the same way you did, Laiste. It was a trial run and I learned a lot - things I wouldn't have known otherwise. I also figured out a few things I need to do before we try again.

Life moves on. :)

Love,
Dragonfly

Ok, well good news! I'm putting it up now... if I can find the post on here. lol!

there's one section I might have slipped out of first-person. Frankly, I don't know anymore. lol!

Hope you all enjoy it!
With love,
Dragonfly

PS. and sorry it's so long (had to break it into two segments!). There was a lot of ground I wanted to cover - especially the cave, since I do some spelunking now and again. :)

Hiya Dragonfly,

Yay! I've started reading it and am enjoying it, will let you know when I'm finished. It is very exciting :)

I hope you are as well as can be,

lotsa luv

Spriggan

Ooh great segment there Dragonfly! I love the ending...it sent shivers up my spine. who's going to go next?

Dragonfly,

You already know I love it! Wonderful job, and well worth the wait.

I am okay with whomever wants to go next. I can't work on it this month due to NaNoWriMo.

Love you all!

I'm glad you all liked it. So, anyone feeling it?

With love,
Dragonfly

If nobody else volunteers by the end of November, I will do it. I just can't right now because I am participating in NaNoWriMo.

I can't guarantee how good what I write will be with my stupid pregnancy brain, though.

lol, Cori. I was only pregnant for a month and I know EXACTLY what you mean. There should be warnings like those commercials for drugs... and this is your brain on pregnancy. lol! ;)

Alrighty. Looks like I am writing the next installment.

Yay Cori!
Go for it and have fun! I say we try to finish this epic soonish.

Happy Holiday season!
:)

Hi there Laiste, Cori and Dragonfly,

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas/New Year.

Have fun with the next installment Cori.

Hopefully 2011 will bring us closer to a conclusion to our story, it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Much love,

Spriggan

Cori,

Have fun writing!

Spriggan, Thank you for the holiday wishes! I hope your holidays were merry! In fact, I hope everyone had a very merry christmas and I hope you each have a happy and safe new year!

Much love,
Dragonfly

Hi im new to the site and don't know anyone yet, but I would be honored if I could help with the story if possible.

Hi Dori
I don't see any problem with you joining in (the more the merrier)! As far as I'm concerned.
Have you read it? I suggest you do before committing to it. :)
It's the "Eagle, Wolf and Horse-Chain story" thread.
Feel free to put any comments etc here, as we are trying to keep the story comment free!

Oh and welcome!

Hi Dori,

Welcome ! I agree with Laiste, sure you can contribute to the story, reading it first would be the best way to start. At the moment Cori is writing the next segment,when she has posted it if you feel you would like to the write the next part let us know on this thread. As Laiste said this is where we chat about the story and how it is going.

Very best wishes,

Spriggan

Hi Laiste, Dragonfly and Cori,

Just a little message to say... Hi how are you all?

Hopefully this year we will finish the story :) Which would be great but I will miss the characters we have created.

I hope all is happy and well with everyone.

Love and ((hugs))

Spriggan

Hi Spriggan!!!

I'm not suppose to be on here, since I gave up the internet for Lent...the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak!
Everything is well here in my world. Lots of rain coming out of the sky at the moment (thinking it might be ark building time...). I'm hoping we finish this story this year too. Maybe then we can start to work on a sequel...

Peace

Hi Spriggan!

I hope you had a nice holiday season!!! Things here are going well. We're still traveling a lot between Texas (my significant other's Grandparents aren't doing well) and Ohio. We're still looking for property down there as well. I had a pretty bad kidney stone spell near the end of November and am still recovering. I'm finally feeling more like my old self, but not quite there yet. It will just take time. It's been raining and/or overcast here (Ohio) for what seems like forever. It's making me a little crazy - not seeing the sun and blue skies. I look forward to going back to S.Texas soon.

I too will miss our characters and who knows, maybe we'll do a sequel.

Lots of love,
Dragonfly

Hiya Laiste and Dragonfly,

Good to hear that you are both okay. Yay! Did you both have a good Easter break?

For Dragonfly: Sorry to hear about the nasty kidney stones. I hope that you heal quickly and that your partners Grandparents are okay.

Do you both keep a copy of the story on something other than the forum? Just wondering as I noticed they are updating the WOF website and thought they may decide to update the forum as well. It would be horrible to lose all the work we have done. Maybe we should all keep a copy of the story to have a greater chance of keeping it safe?

Has anyone heard from Cori and if she is okay?

I just spent a week up in the Blue Mountains visiting family. It was great to get into the clean mountain air, the air in Sydney is so stifling in comparison.

Sending you all hugs and love,

Spriggan

Hi Spriggan!

Thank you and I'm glad you got a week away... the Blue Mountains sound refreshing.

Cori is doing fine. She just gave birth to a precious little baby boy, so she's a little preoccupied right now. :) I'll be sure to tell her you said Hi! On that same note, she asked if anyone would like to take over where I left off on the story? Like I said, she's been a bit preoccupied with getting ready to have the baby and now that she's had him, well, she has even less time to herself. I told her that if no one else wants a go I will, but that I can't do anything for another couple of weeks. Let me know if you want to instead. :)

I have a copy of our story saved and I know that Cori has said that she has one as well, but I think it would be a good idea for each of us to keep a copy... just because you never know. Do you have an email, just in case we lose this forum... or some other way of contacting you? After I got the Froud's email about the changes I tried to get back here and found the main page gone. Talk about panic! lol! I conferred with Laiste and Cori and Laiste googled "Spriggan" and the forum came up - so now I have the direct link again. *whew*

Love and hugs back.
Dragonfly

Hi All!

Sorry I have slacked on the story. There is no way I have the creative energy to work on it right now. I hope you are all doing well. Sorry I haven't checked in on the forum in a while. Like Dragonfly said, I have been preoccupied and now I have had the baby, I am more preoccupied.

Hope you all are well.

Love you all,

Cori

Hi Dragonfly,

Thanks for the update :) I have sent you an email to an address I had for you back in 2009 with my most current email address, well the one I check everyday. Let me know if you don't get it and I will post an email address I use for subscriptions, newsletters etc on the forum (I don't check this one very often but will if I post it).

I hope all is happy and well with you.

Luv and ((hugs))

Spriggan

Hi Cori,

Congratulations!!! I was glad to hear that you and the baby are well. I had been wondering how you were going.

Totally understandable that you have limited time. When my brother and sister in-law had a baby I got to see how much work a little newborn is and made me appreciate so much more how much mothers do for their little ones and what my mother had done for me.

I am thinking about taking on the next part of the story. I'm going to read the last section again and see if any ideas start flowing. I will let you all know by the end of next week.

Luv and (((hugs)))

Spriggan

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to chime in a bit. Spriggan...I say go for it. If you don't get any inspiration I can give it a try, though i haven't been feeling very creative lately, in fact "stuck" would be the best word for me right now...I've had the same scarf on my loom for over 5 months now! Stuck stuck stuck in the muck muck muck!
Spring is here now so hopefully I'll get some fresh ideas and motivation with the emerging sun! Have fun with the story if you decide to go for it!
:)
Love you all!

Hi all,

Just a quick little post to say that I will take on the next part of the story. I'm really quit excited about it :)

I will keep you updated with my progress.

Hope you are all well.

Love

Spriggan

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis