Overcoming PND Forum

Please use this Discussion Forum to post questions, contact others and share information on Post Natal Depression.

Overcoming PND Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Jumanji.720p.BRRip.ITA-ENG.MP3-MP4.HD.x264.EtheReaLs.mkv
Jumanji.720p.BRRip.ITA-ENG.MP3-MP4.HD.x264.EtheReaLs.mkv > http://tllg.net/vzPYrPrzAoqvXALLvkO Jumanji.720p.BRRip.ITA-ENG.MP3-MP4.HD.x264.EtheReaLs.mkv b92c5eb40e Bookmark . kansai enko young brian simpson jm...
Views: 359   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 13, 2020 3:29pm
by How to Find Peop...
Are You Smarter Than A 5TH Grader [Chris2].ipa
Are You Smarter Than A 5TH Grader [Chris2].ipa > http://nutshellurl.com/42ga8 Are You Smarter Than A 5TH Grader [Chris2].ipa b92c5eb40e Sinha Moca - Cap 012 target= Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited [Mp3 320...
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2016 12:13pm
by oktaviga
Boney M. - Take The Heat Off Me 2006 (1976)
Boney M. - Take The Heat Off Me 2006 (1976) > http://urlin.us/1h4jh Boney M. - Take The Heat Off Me 2006 (1976) b92c5eb40e "Baby Do Wanna Bump" (Part I) 3:35 / "Baby Do You Wanna Bump" (Part II) 3:00 (Hansa...
Views: 172   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 5:02am
by volwhyt
a
anna
pnd symptoms back after 5 months on citalopram:((
hiya has anyone had a reverse of pnd after 5 months on antdepressant?i was feeling sooo good and happy for the last two months and now i feel like all the symptoms of pnd are back dont know what to do help pplease?
Views: 1034   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 22, 2015 2:58am
by Parvin
Aaron Neville-Gold (Cd 1) Full Album Zip
Aaron Neville-Gold (Cd 1) Full Album Zip > http://tinyurl.com/nq9ukzc Aaron Neville-Gold (Cd 1) Full Album Zip 97ffa81d91 Page 1 of 1. 0dc46f3d63 [ Next Thread Previous Thread Next Message Previous Messag...
Views: 451   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 4:01pm
by parlrank
k
Kate
Weight gain and antidepressants
Hi, I just discovered this site today - WOW - pity I hadn't found it this time last year when I was suicidal...anyhow that's a story for another day. Today I just wanted to ask if anyone has experienced weight gain whilst on antidepressants? My baby is near...
Views: 619   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 27, 2011 6:53am
by MarDeAng
i
Iv
where is my old ME ?
i just want to be myself again and this terrible feeling to go away. will i ever be me again ?
Views: 265   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 4, 2011 9:39am
by Marie
m
Marie
Please help
My baby is four months old and I'm really struggling. Been my gp they just want me to take anti depressants. Is there anything else I can do. Hate feeling like this. Does it get better and when will it get better? What if this is who I am. So tired and worn out. Plea...
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 4, 2011 9:37am
by Marie
some 1 help i cant handle bein this low anymore x
i cant handle it no more im always feeling down and sometimes right down were i burst out crying and get a head ache and take it out on my boyfriend i feel like im not a good mum 2 my lil girl . i darent go to the doctors as i would have to go on my own and dont wana...
Views: 240   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 29, 2011 7:37pm
by Kate
What do you do when you finally admit to having pnd?
I have been struggling for the last 10 months. Perhaps struggling is not quite the right word because on the outside it wouldn't be apparent at all. I cope well with my 4 children, I keep a neat house (most of the time) and seem quite capable of helping others throu...
Views: 314   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 10, 2011 12:18am
by Sarah
b
Bec
Do i have PND? or something more serious! please help ;(
I had my daughter 5 months ago and she is my first i love her tonnes but I think i have postnatal depression. I haven't been to the doctors yet. Ive been putting it off in honesty. I have been feeling low & down, very low some days. I have no excitement in me anymore...
Views: 328   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 1, 2011 3:47pm
by Madge
l
Lisa
Just Diagnosed with PND after 18 months
Hi all Where do I begin. Well, I did try to get help when my daughter was 6 months old. Got lost in the system!! So I thought sod it have to go it alone. Big mistake. Here I am 12 months later sobbing all the time, no confidence/self esteem, feeling like a rub...
Views: 419   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 5, 2011 7:48pm
by LMc
k
kim
depersonalisation
i was diagnosed with pnd just over 2 weeks ago and have been taking sertraline since. one of the symptoms bothering me most is depersonalisation. ive rea this is caused by anxiety and will go when i stop worrying about it. i have noticed an improvement since taking t...
Views: 321   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 4, 2011 9:53pm
by Joanne
Please help
I have been diagnosed with PND 3 weeks ago and have been on citalopram since then. However I still seem to be stuck in a vicious cycle of anxiety around sleep. I get so anxious in the evenings and in the day that I can't eat. I am taking temazepan (2 tablets) but eve...
Views: 283   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 9, 2011 3:40pm
by Heather
b
Bex
unable to accept!
I have the most amazing son who i love more than words can express but about two months after he was born i have been suffering from anxiety attacks!!! i have days where its a struggle to get out of bed and then others where i feel perfectly fine! i m so confused bec...
Views: 379   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 30, 2011 1:03pm
by EVE
a
ashlie
Post Natal Depression
is it possible to still suffer pnd wen my child is 3 years old??
Views: 313   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2011 6:40pm
by ashlie
j
Jane
Help
I have just been diagonised with pnd, and at moment all I want to do is curl up in a ball and die, think my family would b so much better without me, I don't know who I am any more and all I keep doing is to try and keep going I don't even want to get out of bed. I c...
Views: 250   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 25, 2011 4:05pm
by flowerbud
j
Jane
Help I have lost control
I am a mum of 4 children and my youngest is 5wks old he was born at 34 wks and it was all very stressful and because of the other children I was in hospital and spent alot of time alone and felt very isolated. Also my husbands work did not pay any pertinity pay so in...
Views: 284   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 21, 2011 11:07am
by Jane
t
Toni
Stupid tablets?!
I've been suffering with pnd since I had my little girl 6 months ago... I ignored it for a while, thinking I was being stupid. But my boyfriend made me go to the doctors. I took my tablets for a while but I hated taking them, the fact that i need anti depressants jus...
Views: 290   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2011 12:58pm
by Toni
j
Josie
i think i have pnd???? altho my baby boy is nearly 5 months old....
I wonder if some one can help me??? my pregnancy wasnt planned at all, i had no symptoms and had periods and found out at 22 weeks, which was a huge shock, im not very child friendly either. i told my babys dad and he didnt want to know us at all. so im a single m...
Views: 339   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 22, 2011 7:55pm
by Josie
s
sharon
i really need help
the last couple of days i have had real problems with my PND i have spent like the last 2 days in bed leaving my partner to stay home from work and sort my children out. i dont feel like i love them or want them anymore and my partner doesnt help saying i am abusing...
Views: 337   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 18, 2011 10:47pm
by sharon
k
katie
getting more angry
hi every1, im new to this site n just wondered if any1 can give me some advice... i have a 3yr old son n twin girls who are 5mths i was diagnosed with pnd a couple of months ago but they think i have been suffering since i had my son. i seem to be loosing it more n...
Views: 607   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 15, 2011 10:40am
by Maresa
Why is this happening?
Hi guys. I've been suffering with pnd for about 3 months now and have 2 daughters, 2 yrs old and 4 months old. I didn't suffer this the first time round so was pretty shocked to be feeling this way with my second baby. I'm constantly blaming myself for feeling rubbis...
Views: 266   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 9, 2011 2:50pm
by Sabrina
i think i need help
Hello, i have an 8 week old little boy and feeling really very low at the moment and have done for the past 6 or so weeks. I dont feel like i bonded straight away with him when he was born. I know i love him and its amazing as he has just started smiling but i spend...
Views: 507   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 9, 2011 2:35pm
by eve
k
Kelly
help
I have a daughter who is 4 mths old and a son of 3 and a half yrs. Since the birth of my daughter I have really struggled. I thought having a second baby would be easy as I would know what I was doing - how wrong I was. She is very different to my first born and is v...
Views: 350   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 5, 2011 9:42pm
by nicola
e
Emma
Can Anyone Help Me?
Hello Just wondered if there were any support groups in Leeds. Can't speak to my health visitor about how I feel as feel no connection with her. Have spoken to my GP who just dished out Prozac. I have spent the last 8 weeks since my baby was born crying every d...
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 1, 2011 10:02am
by Emma
h
Helen
Is this PND or just hormones still settling?
Hi I am after some advice. Since the birth of my son who is now 13 weeks I have had the odd day & sometimes a couple of days ina row where I cry over everything, feel like I'm a rubbish Mummy & wonder what the hell have I let myself in for. Then I can go for days...
Views: 294   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2011 9:44pm
by Helen
s
stacey
I hate myself...
I have an 18 month old daughter and a 5 week old son. I had severe PND after the birth of my daughter to the point i nearly gave her away. I now feel very low in confidence, i have no self esteem. I feel fat, ugly, useless, all i seem to do is be a mum and a house cl...
Views: 478   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 18, 2011 11:09am
by nadiya
k
kelly
does anyone feel the same as me? what can i do?
hello my name is kelly.i have an 8month old daughter who is a little bunddle of happyness.i on the other hand feel like a pile of crap due to having pnd.i an finding it very hard to cope with anything that involes my child house work.well to be honest everything.i fe...
Views: 620   Replies: 13
Last Post: Nov 20, 2010 10:49pm
by Zoe
s
Steph
Is this pnd?
I have a history of depression years ago due to family issues. Its just the past 2months my LO is 7months and i just cant cope. LO is being really cranky all the time and everyone is always in his face so hes depending on this attention and when its just me im not en...
Views: 370   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 17, 2010 2:21pm
by Anona
j
jess
could it be pnd
hi, my son is now 4 months old i also have a 15 month old and a 5 year old. I have been pretty much ok up to now considering i have only 11 months between my youngest two. however the last week or so i cant be bothered to do anything. i feel like my mind wont work. i...
Views: 404   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 19, 2010 8:39pm
by maresa
why am i feeling this way
hi everyone, i need to know why im feeling this way and what i can do about it. so heres the sequence of events: i am happily married and have been for 3 years when we fell pregnant. we didnt 'plan' it because my husband lives and works approx 400kms from me and i on...
Views: 396   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2010 7:49pm
by maresa
My Mom had PND with only me out of 9 kids what does that mean about me
I am only 14 years old but when my father told me that my real mother PND with me out of 9 kids and that i was a month early i started wondering if there was something wrong with me but i need to know why i was the only one out of 9 of us.. please contact me back.
Views: 324   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 26, 2010 9:44pm
by Maresa
not sure if i need help.
im not sure if how im feeling is pnd, but since i had my daughter 7and a half months ago ive ben feeling empty and unconnected, unconnected to every day life. i do things because i have to not because i want to. the birh of my daughter was not what i had planned, far...
Views: 342   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2010 9:34pm
by danni
d
Delia
Help!
Hi, I am new to this forum. Just needed to talk to someone as I feel so alone! My new baby is 5 weeks old and also have a girl of 3! I have all the symptomps of PND and also get severe panic attacks! Feels like I am losing my mind. Actually gathered the courage to...
Views: 357   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 12, 2010 12:57pm
by sandra
s
sandra
PND again????
Hi, my beautifull baby is 5 days old and is my 4th. I sufferd with pnd with my 3rd but was only diognosed at 3 months.....now ive got bad blues...spoke to midwife and the doctor saw me straight away....they said its not too earlly to be pnd and put me back on meds...
Views: 374   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 29, 2010 10:35am
by sandra
confused
i am so confused the doctor put me on medication for pnd but i hate taking any medication normally and more so now cos i am breast feeding.My days are so confsing. This mornng I was on cloud 9 but now I am scared and anxious. My mood seem sto change in a second and...
Views: 318   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2010 10:29pm
by Kirsty
s
Skye
Pregnant again (accidentally)...still in therapy...where to now?
I am an Australian woman with a 15 month old daughter. I have only recently been diagnosed with PND & last week my doctor sent me for blood tests so he could put me on medication for the PND however this morning I found out that the blood tests revealed that I am in...
Views: 384   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 18, 2010 8:59am
by anne
l
liz
New to this and suffering from bad physical symptoms as well as mental.
Hi everyone, Im 27 yrs old and have a 14 week old baby girl. The pnd all started about 3 weeks ago but was manageable, it has since got progressively worse and Ive gone from scoring 4 to 20 on the pnd questionnaire. Ive got to a point where I feel like Im going insan...
Views: 574   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 7, 2010 11:16am
by Emma Stanfield
t
T
So Confused
Hi Everyone, This is my first time I am writing on anything of this nature, I have not seen a Doc and am not sure if I have PND, but reading everyone’s comment and concerns I feel more like I am than before. My little boy is now 9 month and for the past 1....
Views: 347   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 7, 2010 10:50am
by Emma Stanfield
n
nicki
new to pnd
since my little girl was born 10 weeks ago ive been ill with pancreatitis and ive had my gall bladder removed yet am still in so much pain and been in and out of hospital..am in hospital right now waiting a ct scan in the morning. plus a few weeks ago my husband...
Views: 398   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2010 3:52pm
by nicki
l
linzi
help!!
hi all! My baby is now 11 mths old and I am so confused - i thought this would fade out but it seem to gets worse!!! I relised I had a problem months ago and been taking anti depressants for months now. My GP says is other contributing factors that i have had to cope...
Views: 355   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2010 7:58pm
by maresa
l
lisa
pnd and citalopram
i have been diagnosed with pnd since baby born , 9month ago, been on antidepressants since he was 6wks old. just started citalopram 20mg a few days ago and not sure if i should continue. im paranoid, tiared, moody, stressed, upset and basically worse than ever any ti...
Views: 464   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2010 7:35pm
by maresa
Getting the best Debt Consolidation Plan
As the market is very competitive, there are many option for you to choose from many debt consolidation companies who have different plans with different rates. If you want to get the best one the you are required to do some research on it and compare their plan.As a...
Views: 372   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2009 6:01pm
by Davis Carlos
k
Kelly
Undiagnosed?
Hi I am new to the forum and looking for advice. I had my second child in June. My eldest is 4 and my husband now regularly says he thinks I had PND with my eldest. Thing is I agree as I still don't have the bond I feel with my youngest. Is there anything I can d...
Views: 321   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2009 11:38pm
by Kelly
s
SLM
can it start so long after the birth?
Hello, I am writing to ask if pnd can start a while after the birth or is it something else i am feeling? I was diagnosed nearly a year after the birth of my daughter and so was eager to spot any early signs when I had my 2nd child, a little boy. He has been brillian...
Views: 520   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 21, 2009 2:58am
by Skye
l
lucy
i hate feeling like this
hi, i am always feeling ill and cant stand it! had my baby 13 weeks ago and when she was 12 days old out of the blue i had a massive panic attack and ended up going to hospital. since then i have had a couple more panic attacks and generally always feel anxious const...
Views: 401   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 17, 2009 4:12pm
by Ffi
l
louise
im back on citilapram... side effects are horrible...
Well i finally went docs last week Friday and she said i have pnd again and started me on a low dose of 10mg and i forgotten how horrible the side effecs are... head aches, aching, sickness and panic feeling.. and im supposed to be going to London at the weekend with...
Views: 431   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2009 2:27pm
by louise
Coming off sertraline , need advice HELP!!!!!!
My gorgeous daughter has just turned 1 & i love her to bits but i have'nt always felt this way so i've come a long way for sure. I've been on sertraline since December 08 started on 50 then up to 100 & for the past few months was bk down to 50. I've now been off meds...
Views: 424   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 26, 2009 1:44pm
by Claire Weir
l
louise
i dont know where to start?
Hi I have suffered pnd before after the birth of my 2nd child who is now 4... and also i have had or may still have??? ( Not sure ) reactive depression following the death of our 1st born son in 2003.. he died after 8mths in neo natal... he was born 12 weeks ea...
Views: 375   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 24, 2009 12:02pm
by louise
1 2 3 4
Free Forum powered by Bravenet